My Grow Room Cab (Help)With Pictures

xBANGx

This is my first post here but have read alot of good info on breeding etc etc..

In the next year I will be building my Cab..(Once I get back from working on the road)Since I have alot of free time I have been designing my Cab...

Here is a front side and back sketch.....I am looking for some vetrans to come in and tell me what I could do to improve ,Tips or If it looks like I am overdoing it...

I will be doing 4 plants in a Bubble bucket type setup but with a 32 gallon rubbermaid tub and a 32 gallon Res. then the top area is for a mother and under that will be a clone/germ area....

Please help me with any fans,power etc etc that I might need/not need...

Front

Front.jpg

Side
Side5.jpg

Out Take Assembly

OutTakeAssembly.jpg

Back
Back.jpg

Thanks for any input

Hi there, I like your detail, I did the same 3D drawing thing when planning my setup, but it was amazing how much it changed from the original design during build, and incremental improvements thereafter.

One thing to consider is doing away with the intake fans & just putting light traps on the inlet holes, the exhaust will pull fresh air in for you ( Passive system ) saves some money too.

Also as I found out later the intakes need to be about double the diameter of you exhaust ie: mine are 150mm exhaust & 300mm intake. ( 8x5 room )

See here:

How Do I add Ventilation to my Grow Area

I'm sure there are some more experienced people here happy to help with the other stuff not in my field of expertise.

Say wwilde thats interesting about the cool breeze. How did u address the problem or do u just clean regularily. Room is looking nice and WWilde's gotta point passive air flow works pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom