My lighting cycle i plan to use ok?

xave420

i am currently growing 2 under 150watt hps and 1650 lumens of cfl.

i have been doing 18 on and 6 off and i plan to do 12 on and 12 off for about a week than going 11 on and 13 off till its ready to harvest.

does anyone recommend a better flowering cycle?

why are you going 11/13? That will only result in loss of yield.. you may speed up flowering by a week at most, but the loss in yield won't be worth it.

18/6 is fine for veg.. Anything over 12hrs light is okay for veg, but I always just run 12/12 for flower the whole way through.

ok i didnt know that thanks! i will keep it on 12 , 12 how long will it take for that to harvest an indoor grow under the lighting i have?

Itll depend on wut strain it is. It can be anywhere from 7-12 weeks depending on strain.

you can tell when you're ready to harvest by looking at the trichomes.. when they're mostly cloudy and starting to show amber is the ideal sweet spot.. some like to go a bit longer to get more of a body stone effect, or earlier for less of that effect.

if you don't have a scope, you can tell by the calyxes.. when they're swollen to the point it looks like they have seeds and the hairs have for the most part turned red/brown and retracted mostly back into the calyx, they're ready to harvest. It will almost look chunky

Back
Top Bottom