My Little LST Project

Sanwan

Hey thanks for looking everyone and please feel free to comment/critique. I wanted to single this out from the rest of my grow and give it it's own spot. Now I am not exactly sure on all the techniques involved here, and this is my first time so far with this method. Hell I can be doing it wrong and ass backwards, but until my good strains get here I am having fun learning these plants and have taken a special bit of pride in this particular one... more than likely a stronger bond since it is more "hands on" than the rest.....

No particular strain (the crowds interest level drops!), just from some really good herb locally. My buddy always tosses seeds in his yard when we roll out back on the patio, so hence this came from the yard first.

It was growing for about a week or so in direct sun light, then it came to my place "just to see what happens" and vegged it under a 200w cfl for about 4 weeks....

Strain: Bag seed
Grow Method: :420::yahoo:
Nutes: GH Flora 3 part, add H2O2 periodically and cal-mag
Using RO water,PH kept between 5.88 & 6.24, right now it's on GH Bloom nute schedule.
Water temp goes between 74-78*

Here is the first day home and relocated to the cab, lights on 24/7
January 26:
IMG_23533.JPG

8 days later, February 3rd:
IMG_24262.JPG

February 16th, 21 days in veg:
IMG_26172.JPG

Top View Feb 16th:
IMG_26221.JPG

February 22nd: 27 days in veg, time for it's own bucket.....
IMG_26443.JPG

and new lid...
IMG_26682.JPG

Re: My little LST project....

I think it likes being in it's own bucket....
February 25th, 30 days veg:
IMG_27141.JPG

I am still amazed how these bounce back after super cropping them. The main stalk has a nice twist in it and is so damn sturdy for being so small....
IMG_27231.JPG

IMG_19072.JPG

On February 28th I put 'er in the flower cab under the PPF-800 led from Haight Solid State. That would put it around 33 days in veg...
000_0350.JPG

000_03492.JPG

Here it is on March 2 out from under the led....2 days flower

IMG_19554.JPG

Nice base going on so far:
IMG_19595.JPG

When I took some string and did a halfass attempt to measurement from base to main tip it was about 15-16" in length, at the highest point right vertical now it is 7"....
March 3rd/ 3 days.....
IMG_19843.JPG

...time stamp on camera is off...
000_03771.JPG

Thanks for looking fellow Deep Water Culture!!
:peace:

looking good. i need to start training one of my moms befor she gets out of hand. also so she can share the space with my widow mother.

:rip:
IT'S A MALE, threads over.
Oh well, knew I was playing the odds, was good practice though.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom