My New DIY 250w CFL Light Fixture

WeedRyder

hey everyone, well as you know or not i stoped to update my last grow as the lowryders2# did not flower after more then 100(!) days, so now they are just outdoor in a vegi but semi going to start budding so i just let them do whatever and leave them alone.

anyway to the importent stuff, i'm about to start a new indoor grow in a custom made closet-cabint that is still in the makeing and will be ready soon as i will get the parts i need.

so i finished to built my own CFL light fixture with 6 bulbs x4 45w warm white 2700k and x2 35w cool white 6400K a total of 250w exactly wich will hold above 3 plants.

take a look and tell me what you think ;)

1674.JPG

2464.JPG

3393.JPG

Nice job Weedryder!

the only thing I might suggest is closing the frame by adding some kind of reflective panel over the bulbs so more light goes downwards to your plants instead of up through the wooden frame.

Flat white is very reflective, so if you can find something or paint something that would work. You could punch or drill some holes through the panel and attach it the same way, with zip ties.

If you kept the frame open due to heat concerns, I would just check things after you've had them on for a few minutes, but I think you'd be OK.

Very creative bro! :goodjob:

regards,

SS

Back
Top Bottom