My new F1 cross Medically Enriched Happiness for Festive Functions (AKA) M.E.H.F.F.

jOllie Rodger

Medically Enriched Happiness for Festive Functions
(AKA)
M.E.H.F.F. (62.5% indica) (37.5% sativa)

(Clone) Dream Queen (75% indica) (25% sativa):

Skunk #1 x Unknown Sweet Leaf Indica ???
X
(Nirvana Seeds): Ice
(50% indica) (50% sativa)

True Breeding Genetics:
Afghan x Shiva x Northern Light x Skunk

~By: jOllie Rodger

(Clone) Dream Queen X (Nirvana Seeds) Ice (True Breeding) =Medically Enriched Happiness for Festive Functions (AKA) M.E.H.F.F. (62.5% indica) (37.5% sativa)
Afghan x Shiva x Northern Light x Skunk #1x Skunk x Unknown Sweet Leaf Indica ???
M.E.H.F.F. (62.5% indica) (37.5% sativa)

This F1 cross takes a long time to germinate from seed; so much so that I was about to throw it out because I thought that the cross was unsuccessful. It was about this time that I realized that this Cross focuses on root growth even from seed germination. I realized this because although there was no sprout appearing there was a long white root extending out of the bottom of my germination medium. After the plant was transferred outside it continued to bush out but did not grow vertically. This led me to believe that I had created a dwarf strain as there were 5-6 nodes and the plant was 2-3inches tall. Between week two and three of its vegetative stage was when the magic started to happen. The plant grew a good amount of space between all nodes, a good amount of height and began lateral branching. By week four the plant was showing sex (I got lucky first was female) and so I took the two bottom branches of the F1 cross as cutting’s in hopes of cloning them as I put the second plant out to get images of early growth once more and for a possible male ore male conversion using gibberellic acid. On a side note you can see from the pictures that the nine blade characteristic of Nirvanas Ice has transferred over. Three days later I was able to get out to the store to get rooting hormone and Rockwool starter plugs as one of the cuttings died. I then took four more cuttings from the new growth of the lower branches (some of which were sturdy healthy yet hollow) in hopes of insuring the survival of these exact genetics for additional crosses. A couple days after the plant had healed from the taking of cuttings I decided I would also try water cloning as I plan on flowering this plant so that I can have its potency tested as well as test it myself. This worked out as I would have pruned the two branches I was cloning from as it is time to flower so I took them as clones because you can clone larger cuts this way and placed them in a plastic cup (punching holes in the bottom so stems came through) that rested in a half full wide mouth jar of water; as to allow only the stems to rest in the water leaving ample space for root growth. After letting the plant rest for two days and seeing vertical growth and no signs of shock I transferred the plant to a 35gallon planter. I did this for two reasons this cross has shown me consistently that it has a large root system and for matters of security. Fat people are hard to kidnap. In other words a plant in a larger planter has more soil making it heavier than the 7gallon planter I was using, making it harder to take if someone were to try. As I Had thought the roots did coil a bit at the bottom of the planter so I loosened them up a bit while transplanting then flushed the soil to get it to all clump together and get the plant ready for tomorrows feeding mix of transitional flowering nutrients. After the transfer the plant continued to grow and stretch somewhat as it is in flower. Into the beginning of its second week of flower I have not seen anything other than pistil development at bud sites (this may be due to the recent transfer). In addition to this development I discovered to my amazement the development of a tenth and eleventh leaf blade. I have heard and seen pictures of this but mainly in strains that are more sativa dominate. In the next day I continued to look after my clones and by the end of the week roots were coming through one of the four clones Rockwell cubes, so I transplanted all of them into small pots under lights to maintain these genetics for a second F1 cross with Blue Dream to be entitled Blue Mehff (aka) Heisenberg. Pollen sacs developed on the second seed I had planted so I removed the top of the plant and placed it into a solo cup covered in tinfoil with a small hole in it. This will allow me to destroy the rest of the plant and collect pollen naturally as the flowers open I also placed a dome (plastic container with the bottom cut off) over the cutting to prevent cross contamination via drafts or wind. With Heisenberg in the works M.E.H.F.F. seems close to the end of its flower now. Its looking like a 10 week flower as it is week nine and in this last week the buds not only doubled in size but gained an overall frostiness. In the cold of night when a gust breezes through the greenhouse the sweet fruitish fuel like smell is carried all the way into the house through an open window. My only hope is that she tastes as good as she smells and if so the cross of blue dream will make it all the better. While the show Breaking Bad may be over I look forward to using this crosses name play to market and promote more amazing strains. I will fill everyone in on all the potency % of this strain when I get the chance and look forward to tracking the growth of my next strain Heisenberg.
ME_H_F_F_Seeds.jpg

just_transfered_out.jpg

seed_two_week_1.jpg

seed_two_week_2.jpg

seed_two_week_3.jpg

seed_two_week_4_Male.jpg

week_213.jpg

week_35.jpg

week_411.jpg

week_55.jpg

week_6_flower_1.jpg

week_7_flower_2.jpg

week_8_flower_3.jpg

week_9_flower_4.jpg

week_10_flower_5.jpg

week_11_flower_6.jpg

week_12_flower_7.jpg

week_13_flower_8.jpg

week_14_flower_9.jpg

M_E_H_F_F_11blade_leaf.jpg

M_E_H_F_F_hollow_stem.jpg

M_E_H_F_F_Bud_2_F7_.jpg

M_E_H_F_F_Bud_1_F7_.jpg

Re: My new F1 cross Medically Enriched Happiness for Festive Functions (AKA) M.E.H.F.

:welcome: to :420:

Nice looking strain sir. :)

Thank you

Re: My new F1 cross Medically Enriched Happiness for Festive Functions (AKA) M.E.H.F.

week_15_flower_10.jpg
M_E_H_F_F_.jpg
these are the final photos of its grow harvested at 70days i think it could have gone another week if i wanted it to be all couch lockey

It has come to mind that once I hand over the genetics of my strain to a club they might not like the acronym so I propose that if this is the case they may refer to my strain as Walter White

Back
Top Bottom