My new grow area

Equa is real good with math.

Not that good it seems... i thought i was planting 14... only have 12 pots lol also, i somehow managed to group a 5" extractor with 5" ducting and a 6" cool tube.. so I'll have to get creative with the duct tape.

note to self: buy duct tape lol

You know I'm sitting on the edge of my seat about the HPS lights. Double or triple the yield is the way the story goes. I know you'll be putting some good healthy girls under the new Sun. We already know, sorta, what you got last time. OK, I'm going to make a bet with you...hold on...12 plants to start minus 4 plants to breed = 8 plants times experience + HPS, carry...hmmm. OK, dude. Write this down. I think you will end up with both of the jars from your last grow + or - two more.

Not that good it seems... i thought i was planting 14... only have 12 pots lol also, i somehow managed to group a 5" extractor with 5" ducting and a 6" cool tube.. so I'll have to get creative with the duct tape.

note to self: buy duct tape lol

Whatever, man! Somehow I started out with 12 anyway, so the math still works

last time i totally messed it up, i know what i did wrong and what caused the plants to start to hermiate - one too many instances of opening the door during the dark period. if they hadn't hermiated i could have left them in to cook off longer. the smoke got me totally blitzed but tasted like ass because i never got to flush. this time I'll just follow it to the letter, no deviations, no messing about, no "random samples" before it's ready.

This time I'm aiming for at least 4 jars dry. and a whole bunch of seeds.

I'm particularly excited about the Blue Dream; it's said to be a good smoke and if i use hps (which i am) it *should* turn blue, which would also be cool as hell.

The super silver critical haze is a total mystery meat, so that's going in to breed with a lemon kush, so that i have full breed of both the lemon and the blue, and then a random silver kush thing to experiment on lol

Well, am almost ready to go. I've gotten the last few pieces and just need to finish building and wash out my coir, then i can plant.

As for a name, i'm torn between:
The White Room
GR²
or
The Chron-O-Tron 4000

I imagine if erieflwr read this she'd probably lean toward the white room lol

edit: the room is finally bloody done and now i can run the necessary environmental tests to determine the next steps; two options:

if problems { fix problems }
else { plant & start a journal }

edit edit: 35c with the ventilation up full blast. :((

edit edit edit: the LED went bang; well, half of it did. What a senseless waste of money. well, refund time me thinks.

edit edit edit edit: Final temperature balance at 32.8c; now, i can live with this so long as it doesn't go any higher.
I was able to fix the LED by patching the half that died through the same LED driver as the half that did not go bang. I understand that this will cause strain on the second driver - doubling it's load - and for this reason, i will leave it on constantly for 24 hours to either bed into it's new, gimped life, or die as it might. either way, i've already secured my refund.

Back
Top Bottom