My new net pot covers.

Sanwan

Well I am not sure if this idea has come about but surely I am not the only "medicated' one to think of it: if not, then here is a cool net pot cover idea. :smokin:
I have seen people using panda film and styrofoam plates, so I decided to get styrofoam BOWLS instead. I am a bit weird about things and a bit of a neat freak, didn't really like the way the panda stuff was wavy and didn't sit around the edges nicely, felt like i was forever arranging hydroton to get it right (OCD lol).
So I came up about 3/4" and cut the bottom part off the bowl off...cut the centers out which are already imprinted with a perfect circle to follow, cut the slit and done! Sits over the hydroton and looks tidy.
OH, I have about 10 more that I decided to spray the undersides with a black spray paint, they look great but i am waiting about a week to use them, just to let the paint toxins cure out.... white tops and black undersides with clearance. Necessity is the mother of invention eh? :)
My apologies if I just rehashed someone's idea.
Jawasan
IMG_23831.JPG

IMG_23881.JPG

Re: My new net pot covers....

I know, I need to do something bigger for the 6" lids... perhaps the deeper (higher sides) version on the styrofoam plates which I have seen.

Re: My new net pot covers....

Thanks man, I appreciate it. I am definitely enjoying the process. Lotta' time on my hands the last couple weeks to really sink inta' it. Checked your grow out as well, nice work.
:peace:

I used (and show) the bowls in my Tutorial here:

Deep Water Culture Tutorial, SH Kit & DIY

Yeh I had to laugh at myself Rose after I posted up my "great idea to use bowls" and THEN I read it in your tutorial. Felt like an ass! lol But in my defense sir, you hadn't switch all the tutorial over yet, I think! Well that's my story! And i am not sure what other site folks mention that you use to be on as this is the only one I go to. :)
I just had my wife read your tutorial and told her pay special attention to PH and EC stuff. She is a fast learner!

really nice improv bro goodlooking system my aerophonic system has 18 pots I might try your interesting twist out best of luck happy harvest:yummy::yummy:

really nice improv bro goodlooking system my aerophonic system has 18 pots I might try your interesting twist out best of luck happy harvest:yummy::yummy:

Back
Top Bottom