03776.JPG

09815.JPG

09416.JPG

9012.JPG

10561.JPG

10501.JPG

10972.JPG

17211.JPG

A lot of my pictures are of my heirloom Kush strain, others are of Highland Kush, Mendo Madness, Blueberry X Kush, Sensi Star, My pickup and a 15ft tall Sour diesel, 15 ft after it was done stretching after harvest, a picture of my work shed surrounded by my garden, Chocolate Chunk plants, Atomic Haze, Shiva, Super Silver Pearl, A giant Sage leaf, My 35 yr old nephew sniffing a Kola of either Kush or Mendo madness. These gardens took a lot of hard work and stress to bring to fruition, unless you have done the work, you will never know the amount of work and planning that is involved to a successful grow. I wish I could go through and name every picture for what it shows, but I cannot I think. If it looks like a Kush it probably is. If it looks like Sativa it probably is. If you cannot tell then it is either a Hybrid or an Indica or Afghani. I sure wish I could name all the photos. The Bud photos are of Orange Krush and my Heirloom Kush, they are both 10g buds. The pictures of the small plants are of this years garden.The strains I am growing this year are Red Romulan,Highland Kush, my Heirloom Kush, Hog X Orange Krush, Orange Krush, Mazari Shareef and Buds Bunny. Sorry for the quality of the photos, but alas I am no photographer. Thank You. Sincerely, JamesTheGreen.P.S., pictures #28,#29 and #30 are of a DJ SHORT Blueberry, the Sativa Phenotype. Out of the same seeds I also got the Indica phenotype, which was one of my favorite plants that year, it harvested at the end of September or at the latest the 1st or 2nd of October. The Sativa Phenotype that I have pictured, harvested at the beginning of November, talk about disparity, it also was one of my favorites from that years garden!If you notice the pictures of my work shed in them, you can see how much the garden grows in about 3 months, blows me away!!!

Re: My new pictures of my gardens.They have been posted as per rules I did not know a

You make lack a lil in photography, but DAMN ya make up for it as a grower.... All i can say is fukn sweet dude..

Zensation_8wks.jpg
Zensation.jpg
knotty.jpg
Zen_2.jpg
just_plain_ole_damn.jpg
I wish i had a place to do an outdoor grow. Currently i'm stuck with indoor. But it passes the time and keeps me in smoke til i can try my hand at some of those freakn trees like you grow. lol

They look like the bomb nick88!! I especially like...ALL OF THEM! That second bud shot looks KILLER! What strain is it, I wonder if i have grown it before. In almost 20yrs of growing, it seems like I have grown just about everything(I know this is not even remotely close to being true, but it seems that way!) Keep up the good work, I usually do not smoke indoor, but would be happy to try yours. What kind of nutes do you use, are you organic and do you grow in soil or hydro? SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

It's Zensation, from the ministry of cannabis. Supposed to be a cross between an extremely potent indica and a white strain. THC 22to24%. Don't ya just love the way they word that stuff? Laugh my ass off..
I run a hydro system with Dutch Masters Gold.. I like it cause with only a 5to7 day flush they end up curing out nice n clean. A full bowl burns down to just a lil bit of white ash..
You could probably have a field day with the Zensation. She's finishing out round 7ft and was topped at the 7th node, plus tied over n a few spots.
Thanx for the comments on the ladies.

Zensation, LOVE THE NAME, HA HA! Sounds like it came right out the seed catalog(WINK), IF YOU HAVE 7FT PLANTS INDOORS, then you sound like you pretty much have an outdoor garden! Do you tie them down, duhh you already said you had, sorry? I would like to see done Zensation outdoors some day, you gotta make it happen, if you do not live West, then I suggest you think about moving this direction. Not sound like a Travel Agent or anything, but you know what I mean? You can do it legal. Anyways, some nice looking herb my MAN! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

Been outside in the garden today, and yesterday, and etc, etc,etc. Well the great news is that it has finally started to look like Summertime! It was 96 degrees in the garden yesterday and today, finally some decent weather to really get things going. I transplanted over a week ago, and on the day I transplanted it was a nice 70-80 degree day in the Garden. The next day it flipped, and the temperature went down to the high 50's to low 60's during the day and into the low 40's at night(I LIVE AT 3,700FT), for about a week. This really put the Kabash on everything taking right off within a two or three day time, like it usually does this time of year. Now, everything is beginning to feel more normal(LIKE JUNE), and things are just really booming the last couple of days. I am so happy! Unfortunately this year, I got some seed started plants from a relative, that I told had started their plants too early, and that they were going to flower, and not go into vegetative growth. Well they did not flower, until the end of May that is, luckily I start my own, so I had plenty of babies to replace the flowering ones, it just sucks to put a plant in, and two weeks later have to pull and replace it! I tried to explain to this relative, that if you are going to start your seedlings inside, you start your late flowering strains first, and your early flowering ones late. That way when they go outside, the late flowering ones will have enough light not to flower, and the early flowering ones you put out later, and start later, so they to will have enough light not to flower when they go outside around the middle to end of April. I start my late flowerers March 1st and put them out by the end of March to the beginning of April. I start my early flowering strains April 1st, and put them out around the middle to end of April. It is my fault that I did not follow my own advice, but my relative ASSURED ME, that none of them would flower, because they had been put outside at a late enough date to keep this from happening. I doubted the validity of their statement,as they were my seeds they were using, but went ahead and planted them any ways. STUPID ME! So anyways, this is what has been happening up where I live. Anybody else had any of the same problems, or even ones of an entirely different nature? Anyways, enough of a ramble, for now! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

I lack experience but within a month of placing a Granddaddy Purple clone outside in April, it began flowering and had to harvest a spindly plant. I was ignorant to the fact that clones likely kept under 24 hour light respond this way. I started most all my seeds in March and had them in the ground outside in late April. They are all dominant Indica, still vegging, and all have an estimated 8 week flowering period. Btw, James. Those photos are beautiful.

-sigh- Can only wish medicinal cannabis even reaches a thought where I live... Those look like friggin palm trees. Bringing new meaning to "Where the trees at!"

ismokedit, Thank You for the Great Comments, Palm Trees, that makes me Laugh!!!:bravo: They aren't that BIG!!! Maybe a Small Pear Tree:high-five:! But thank you Nonetheless!!! MMJ will/should reach all States eventually. Except if You live in the DEEP SOUTH, You know, all the Southern(DIXIE)STATES. Every state that was in the Confederacy during the Civil War, I see a hard time for it EVER coming there, and I come from a SOUTHERN FAMILY. All My family(WELL MOST OF THE MEN) smoke Herb, and they all live in the South, so who knows,maybe in another 50-80 years, things will change!!! Take Care, SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

MadMike, your Plant should not have flowered, placing it out in late April!!! Maybe you did not place it where it can get the most sunlight, Flowering can happen when that happens. I always put My late Flowering Strains out the First of April, and My early Flowering ones out at the Middle to Last of April. I usually have no problems with them flowering, EVER. I also start under 24 hours of light, only regular old Fluorescent Lights Though, none of the Higher powered Lights. The Plant always stay really healthy under the Fluorescent Lights, take a look at some of my starts, it lso helps keep the Height down, I lower My light down to about an inch from the seedling tops, and raise when needed, never any Burn, they just stay really short and stocky, keep em fed, and move them out when
22219.JPG
002966.JPG
5002.JPG
4981.JPG
5018.JPG
5022.JPG
51112.JPG
5051.JPG
5031.JPG
51211.JPG
I know it is TIME!!!Here are some seedling Pictures, sometime in late March or early April, and some other Pictures as well, I think a lot of You have probably seen them already!!! Sorry if I posted them before, but this is for MadMike!!!:high-five: Take Care. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb: PS, The fence Picture is ALL of our Legal Documentation, to keep everything on the Up and Up!!!

ismokedit, Thank You for the Great Comments, Palm Trees, that makes me Laugh!!!:bravo: They aren't that BIG!!! Maybe a Small Pear Tree:high-five:! But thank you Nonetheless!!! MMJ will/should reach all States eventually. Except if You live in the DEEP SOUTH, You know, all the Southern(DIXIE)STATES. Every state that was in the Confederacy during the Civil War, I see a hard time for it EVER coming there, and I come from a SOUTHERN FAMILY. All My family(WELL MOST OF THE MEN) smoke Herb, and they all live in the South, so who knows,maybe in another 50-80 years, things will change!!! Take Care, SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

Haha my friend, that is exactly where I live. Way down here in SOUTH Georgia. I believe I would be dead and gone before it ever gets decriminalized here, even though a vast majority of the people here DO smoke, and I'm talking ALOT.

Yeah ismokedit, all my family in Arkansas likes(THE MEN UNDER 50,WELL MOST AND SOME OF THE WOMEN TOO),smoking Herb. Some of the Best Herb I have EVER SEEN was in Little Rock, my Cousin Johnny had some Herb he said was from Kentucky, it looked, smelled, did not get to taste, like some of the best i have ever seen!!! Ever smoked any Herb from Kentucky??? Take Care Friend. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

Looks great JTG.Arkansas huh...a got a lot of kin in New Port...s o how do you tell if you have a early or late flowering plant..last year i put my sprouts in the ground in april..no problem...this year all my plants flowered...6 different strains..next year it will be in may...almost june...

Back
Top Bottom