I tip my hat to all you indoor growers!

10081.JPG
While this is a great picture of many of my favorite strains, I really gotta say that I have seen some really astounding pictures of peoples indoor grows(BUCKSHOT), especially, and all those who posted in his thread Come on folks, let's see some eye candy. Here's some for you! The pictures look sooo good, I am curious as to the size of the plants, and their average yields? I usually average no less than 2lbs per plant, no BS, after drying and curing. Some plants I have gotten as much as 8lbs per plant, another no BS'er. From the looks of our guys pictures, I really do not see any notable plant sicknesses or infestations, just well grown Chronic. I would really be interested in visiting an indoor grow from any of your guys pictures, although I know that is an impossibility. Next year I will have to take live bud photos, so we can compare, as it is really hard to compare plant pictures to pictures of Kolas, or plants big enough to fit into one frame showing the entire plant, Bud and all. I am jealous I have no live Bud pictures to show. By the time my garden reaches it's peak Bud picture time, every one is so wore out from working(HARVESTING) that the thought just never comes up, or if it does, we are so busy trying to get the harvest in no one wants to take the time to waste on taking pictures, as we have a short window to get everything in, before the rains, bad weather etc., we never feel the desire to take cool Bud photos, I aim to change that this year, whether my crew likes it or not! Anyways I have seen some great indoor grows before, and did a few myself before the Laws changed. Do you guys use only organic nutes? That is what I use, and I feel it really makes a huge difference on taste,smell and overall quality. I think organics may be one reason I prefer outdoor to indoor, perhaps I am behind the times, can an indoor garden be completed using just organics, and for it to do well? Anyways, I love all of your pictures, from everyone in the BUCKSHOT thread,Come on folk's lets see some eye candy. Heres some for you! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! And enthrall me with some more great pictures, cause I will keep looking, you guys are truly masters of our craft!!! THANK YOU. SINCERELY, JAMES THE GREEN, I JUST HAD TO ADD ONE MORE PICTURE, SORRY, CALL IT VANITY, HA HA.
04265.JPG

Hey JTG, thats a nice grow!! Haven`t seen that in while, I got 10 to 12 I start indoor and pull out at 6:00 AM and bring back in at 6 PM. Have shed with 2 1200 Watt M H bulbs for veg and switch to Sodiums for flower. With 4:00 AM lites on, I give them 12hours natural and indoor till midnight. This is 4 hours dark and increace weekly to get to 8 hours dark by week 10. If it looks over cast I leave them inside all day and feed rain water tea and grow in my own coustum dirt mix. All organic the extra time 100 days till harvest I will take over any indoor speed up. The taste, quaility and sun and rain gives them something an all indoor on bottled nut`s CANT touch. If your in to grams per watt and 58 -68 day harvests that cool and there choose. I will go hungry then to SETTLE for there version of "killer shit". Keep it up and dirt never sleeps and your plants will love you for it. I like to smoke great pot and not trying to get high as fast as I can. :420:
PEACE :thumb:

Hey JTG, thats a nice grow!! Haven`t seen that in while, I got 10 to 12 I start indoor and pull out at 6:00 AM and bring back in at 6 PM. Have shed with 2 1200 Watt M H bulbs for veg and switch to Sodiums for flower. With 4:00 AM lites on, I give them 12hours natural and indoor till midnight. This is 4 hours dark and increace weekly to get to 8 hours dark by week 10. If it looks over cast I leave them inside all day and feed rain water tea and grow in my own coustum dirt mix. All organic the extra time 100 days till harvest I will take over any indoor speed up. The taste, quaility and sun and rain gives them something an all indoor on bottled nut`s CANT touch. If your in to grams per watt and 58 -68 day harvests that cool and there choose. I will go hungry then to SETTLE for there version of "killer shit". Keep it up and dirt never sleeps and your plants will love you for it. I like to smoke great pot and not trying to get high as fast as I can. :420:
PEACE :thumb:

Most of us are here cause we have to be! Most on this site are mmj patients and need cannabis, not want it but need it to make it to the next day. Not sure if your in the same boat? This is not "THE GET HIGH SITE" its the make your own meds to be part of society and our family's site...:peace:

Ain't it the truth though! But I have seen Growers in here that grow really well indoors. My Friend did what you are doing earlier in the year, and kinda did a light dep, but did not build any dep chamber for it. He just brought his stuff in and out like you are, and got an early harvest of some plants that were about 4 to 4.5ft tall, good herb for the time of year. Good Luck on the Grow. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN. P.S., NEVER GO OUT TRYING TO GET HIGH AS FAST AS YOU CAN, AS FAST AS YOU CAN, GET HIGH!!! Another way of saying "relax and enjoy it, it'll happen sooner or later". TAKE CARE goofyfoot, let me know how things go!

I think goofyfoot was just letting us know how he grows His Herb in Florida. Since there are no MMJ Laws for the State of Florida,as far as I know anyways, maybe the reason he is willing to wait longer for His Herb, is that because of some unknown condition, He does not want to smoke MASS produced Herb, because he feels He is getting a more natural product from using the Sun and Dirt. I do not know though, I am just speculating. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

They look great sfw88, I like the second plant picture especially. If you do not mind me asking, what Strains are you growing, or grew? The last picture looks like She was ready to Harvest, was that Her last picture before the scissors descended? Anyhoot, nice Plants sfw88!! Show us some more! I love to see Herb that is as far along as yours in pictures. Thanks for the showing! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

The 2nd plant pic is, Nirvana's, Papaya ..the rest are, super skunk, urban poison, and a white widow..and here they are R.I.P.after
papaya_the_new_beginning_001.JPG
papaya_001.JPG
3-22-2012_Papaya_001.JPG
...:peace: Here's a new grow cabinet started being 5 ft tall ,,I had to add 2 more feet after 6 weeks of veg..
june_22_001.JPG
..now I'm getting some buds forming..
june_22_002.JPG

I have grown Mango before, but never Papaya. I bet they are related in some ways or other. I Love DURBAN POISON!! It always produces well, and the Buds are nice and chunky, it smells bomb too. I like to use Durban Poison in Breeding, as it brings the time of Harvest down markedly and it always helps fluffier Buds chunk up. And if you are trying to transfer smell, the Sweet Anise or Licorice smell it has, is one of my favorite smelling Herbs. I have grown Super Skunk before, and like it all right, certainly better than SKUNK#1, as it Harvests earlier. I have also grown WHITE WIDOW before as well, I did not care for this Strain that much because of(My Wife's) opinion of it, probably more than any other reason. I just realized that you wrote Urban Poison, not Durban Poison, if you just forgot to add the D, then everything I said still applies. If not, I have never heard of Urban Poison, and would really appreciate any and all knowledge you have of this Strain, cause the name just sounds WICKED!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

Hey James the Green, Thanx`s I statred outdoor growing 25 years ago and I am no EXPERT. In that time thou I have learned what not to do and what will really screw things up!! I am learning how to grow every day like a new sun rise. I have been doing small indoor grows for last 6 years to fill in the winter gap. Have small green house for winter but have to suppliment metal hal`s and sodium`s for winter sun phase. Both produce great nuggets and preferr outdoor organic soil. I am building indoor ebb / feed system using negative vacume suction instead of gravity to drain. I can water exact amount of fluids every 4 hours swithing from tea solution to distilled water or rain so it flushes after the last nut soak. You get complete draw out of last soaking and increase airraton by 100% and have no lock out or salt build up / PH issues. My outdoor knowledge has made my indoor knowledgemore successful. I have read may posts for help where indoor newbee`s like myself have changed nuit company`s and or enhancers and lighting so many ways in time frame and are scraching there head asking WHAT HAPPENED?? I grow orchids, hybiscus, tomato`s exct. all out doors. My dirt is worm shit, I get corn husks and silk from local grocery store produce section where they have trash can to peel your own before purchase. I rake local freash water pond for algea / scum let drain on bank and collect. Take 10lbs. roasted no salt peanuts in shellcrush in bucket then add them plus 10lbs over ripe bannanas, pond scum , corn, coluor greens & cabbage, lump charcole and saw dust. This will suger beets 20lbs plain potting soil and a few other thing. This is turned weely over 2 months and you get some of the best organic soil base God gave us!!With rain water and this I dont need Blue Planet or Fox Farm for I have Green Plant in my own back yard! It dont burn or lock out the micro`s and acids are peeked out and NPK at a naturial level that is eqivilent to any purchased product. My sister in Colo. is breast cancer surviver who cant smoke but has recipies for butter`s and baking. I love pot and thank GOD it`s not for medicial reasons and thank the States the recinize it power to help the sick and needy. To each his own and I do like using step ladder to top my plants instead of adjusting lights!! In or out dont matter just do it green!!!! Cut you resivior change out with 100 gal of water and use that in hose bottle attachment to spay your lawn. It will grow twice as fast and twice as strong. Have a mover with bag attachment and add to mulch total using over you indoor solution. This is me and how / why I grow it`s my choose and I respeaked others but love to share what helps me and what I learned not to do over what you have to do or where told / sold. And soil works for you where bottled shit will screw you with out looking. Your choose!!! Love your grow and I now what it`s like to worry about deer, black bears, wild turkeys and rabbits more then Johnny Law!!! Peace to you and all other`s lover`s or MMJ`S GOD HAS IT HERE FOR A RESON. It`s for you to figure out your part in it!! PEACE:peace: :thumb:

I have grown Mango before, but never Papaya. I bet they are related in some ways or other. I Love DURBAN POISON!! It always produces well, and the Buds are nice and chunky, it smells bomb too. I like to use Durban Poison in Breeding, as it brings the time of Harvest down markedly and it always helps fluffier Buds chunk up. And if you are trying to transfer smell, the Sweet Anise or Licorice smell it has, is one of my favorite smelling Herbs. I have grown Super Skunk before, and like it all right, certainly better than SKUNK#1, as it Harvests earlier. I have also grown WHITE WIDOW before as well, I did not care for this Strain that much because of(My Wife's) opinion of it, probably more than any other reason. I just realized that you wrote Urban Poison, not Durban Poison, if you just forgot to add the D, then everything I said still applies. If not, I have never heard of Urban Poison, and would really appreciate any and all knowledge you have of this Strain, cause the name just sounds WICKED!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.
............................ya had me double guessin myself and had to go back and check,,,but I was right "URBAN POISON" got it from Nirvana, I don't know what I can tell ya about it , it grew well indoors ,I liked the buzz , and it didn't stink up the place like super skunk did ,,but I live way out,in the country and don't worry about the smell indoors...send a PM if ya have any questions :yikes: I am 58 yrs old ...so I might have already forgot:peace:

Nice pics guys!! Hey Goofyfoot, just a note of advice, i once had a plant outdoors during the warm days and under lights for the remainder of required light schedule.. I was lucky that i only got a small infestation of white fly, i brought her in and took me a few weeks to get on top of it.. Would hate to see some ones pride n joy eaten by bugs! I only have few pics of my last girl here- Widow cross strain..
now31.jpg
2012-05-09_09_32_48.jpg
2012-05-22_17_14_29.jpg

I know what you have been doing!!!Snip,Snip! If that is all you have left, then you have been a busy Bee! I love to see Pictures from Australia, and Posts and Threads. I enjoy seeing how we are all enjoying this Herb, All Over The "WORLD". Have you ever grown Outdoors? What do you know about Nevilles Haze and Mullubimby Madness, two Strains I have always wanted to try Growing. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

There may be a chance of a nice lights cross coming along soon.. If 'my friend' goes thru and duz what he duz, im hopin to see an improvement on his last attempt.. Which suffice to say was at least respectable IMO. Will keep evryone posted on any developments - I LUV DA GANJA!! Goodluk and Happy Harvesting;)

Wow, I have never heard of Urban Poison, I wonder if they are related? I live way out in the Country too. It is by far the best to live, all kinds of Wildlife and Mushrooms and places to Fish and Hunt, if not right out your front door, then a short clip down the road! I do not think I could live in Town anymore, too noisy, too bright, and way damn too many People! I hope to hear from You sfw88, sometime. TAKE CARE. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:blushsmile:

What kind of LIghts cross Smokemupm8! I am assuming You mean a Northern Lights cross, right? And if His last stuff was respectable, the Quality usually gets better with each Grow IMO. If what your Pictures showed us, was by Him, then I expect it'll probably be pretty damn good Herb! Wish I was in Australia, I would be seeking Nimbin, and some of the good Outdoor Sativa Seeds you Guys have, like Neville's Haze and Mullumbimby Madness. That would be KILLER!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:blushsmile:

Hey James.. Lol, Yeah Nimbin s fairly popular, but its been slowly declining now ppl are being more stealth due to crime so if ya dont have mates there it can actually be a pain in the arse! But no, i m not sure of what type of Nrthn Lights she is... BUT - two lil girls made their way into the world recently and im proud of their growth atm.. Barely a week from tap root to sprouting they looking very healthy. I shall have more updates as things roll along:) IM EXCITED!!

Smokemupm8, I am Excited For You! To Bad about Nimbin, guess I should NIX that off of my list of, Favorite Places I Want To Go. Gonna be doing the weekly Garden Photos Tomorrow. Like I said, most Plants are really starting to BUSH up rather well. I need to make some Bubble, and some just old regular ran over a Silk Screen Hash. Since Wifey likes both, I make both! She likes the Bubble to Smoke by it's self, and She likes the Kief from the Silk Screening, to put on top of Her Bowls that has some Bud in it. She really is a true Hashasheen, because She usually will not Smoke unless She has some Hash or Kief, talk about spoiled LOL!!!:slide: But it is always WISE to keep your WIFE as Happy as can be! Take Care.:thumb: SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

LOL.. Hey there's still some good ganja there!! Just dont tell anyone in Oz you intend to go to Nimbin - youll get the 'Hmm a stoner ay?' look..:) And yes, i have my twins coming up nicely, tho one is doing bit better than other so ill give it a week n see who gets the karate chop! I havent had any good Hash or such for soooo long, thats why i was lookin forward to harvest i managed to get a small pea size ball that was MAJIK.. Thats the true taste of da herb. Love it.. Well mate, cheers for the chat n will keep ya posted.. Goodluk and Happy Harvesting;)

Back
Top Bottom