My plan for this season

lmfao...Alpine...I am not the one who used the round-up....the farmer got spray happy after he found them...lol...is what it is....yours are looking great though...

Spec...hope yours is going well

Alpine...a few were salvaged...although alot of " top " damage...what can you say....guess I need to find a better spot....at the time still have a few in other spots that are doing ok...just not what I had projected for the harvest....and they are not harvested yet..so I am hoping for the best and that they dont get detected..

spec..glad to hear from you man...3 weeks would be great for me...not sure they will be exactly where I want them...but may not have a choice with the weather either....always hope for the indian summer

went up to check on spot 2 as we had snow over the weekend down to around 2000m!
need not have worried tho.. all fine and getting heavier! woop woop!! sunny days forecast for the next week too! BOOM!
101_01301.JPG

101_01312.JPG

101_0132.JPG

more to come soon....

finished trimming.... here'a few bud shots:
101_0229.JPG

101_0225.JPG

there is a very pleasant aroma in my apartment at the mo! :high-five:
got a couple more boxes like this..
101_02231.JPG

that's all 3 remaining plants from spot2 (plus the one that got stomped which only produced one bud, but a very nice looking bud anyway!)
weather is definately turning so think i might chop the others on spot1 tomorrow... will see how i feel tomorrow after checking forecasts again.. until then... keep it moist!

Alpine...well done Sir..enjoy the fruit of your labor...I keep letting mine go...just 1 more week....great weather here this week...went from almost frost at nite and highs only at best in the 50...to sunny and 70...and may hit 80 by week end..let the rest pack on a little more wieght....2 are really starting to sag and have them proped up aginst a tree to hold them up....will try to get the gf to take pics with her camera and post at some point if I can figure out how to get it on here....how much wieght did you end up with???

H - not sure on yield yet, need to borrow my friends scales.. will have a weigh-up and post my results! prob around 3 Oz. everything was ready to go into jars, and i have to say how stoked i am with the quality, is a very smooth smoke considering it hasn't had time to cure yet.. will do a smoke report in a week or so...
101_0295.JPG

@ Spec. - thanks bro! so pleased with how these turned out! :high-five:

o.k so went back to both spots to check on the left over buds that were too small to be worth cutting at harvest time.. they have been enduring the weather for the last 2 weeks.. we've had regular frosts, some quite heavy, but alot of sunshine still, with daytime temps getting into tho 20's.. in October!?? wtf!
was quite surprised to say the least!
ol' Jack Frost is back in town:
101_0406.JPG

quelle surprise!!
101_0411.JPG

amazing colours on these little nugs!
101_0414.JPG

101_0415.JPG

was very excited when i saw this little lot, it is a testament to how truly hardy a fully grown plant can be! they'll take alot more cold weather than i thought, although obviously the potency of the bud was affected. taste remained but was different.. me and a friend sampled some of the dried buds this week, and on doing so, decided to call it the salad bowl. it's a great day-time smoke! not too strong, but a nice flavour, with a subtle hit that kind of creeps up on you. lovely stuff!

Alpine...you starting another grow?? I am so tired of triming...last 2 tonite...ended up better than what I thought but still down from projected...just got new seed order...lets have some fun with this one...hope all is going well for you...some of mine turned a really deep purple also...although I found potency went up after a couple of lite frosts...tric were still mostly clear to cloudy...not much amber...and that is what I was going for...the amber..I like the couch lock after a hard day..

hi H! good to hear from you brother! glad to hear you harvested some buds for all your hard work, and after all the problems you've had!
I have started a new thread, well 2 actually... one for the Sativas i've just started.. check it out!! Alpine's Winter Sativa Project
and in case you havn't seen the current indoor grow here you go: Alpine's Mixed Experiment
keep in touch dude!! best of luck for your future projects!

Back
Top Bottom