My plant got ripped!

Re: My plant got ripped!!!!

Oh man, that sucks so bad!

Well first off I would say resist the urge to beat the crap out of the little bastard!

Is approaching his parents completely out of the question? If so, any way to steal them back?

Re: My plant got ripped!!!!

cant, they were ripped out of the ground. What makes it worse is they live right next door to me... Im so pissed. What makes it REALLY shit is the plants were still 4 weeks off from being ready, so the buds are low THC and small.

Good Karma will find you... Bad Karma will hunt your ass down! It sounds like it has already started for your neighbors kid if all he got was a bunch of leaf and a few immature buds...
Sorry to hear about your loss but maybe next time hide them a little better or consider the indoor scene.

Karma,,,, his time will come.

I agree with HB Rob! My legall plants were ripped by younger adults (19-23) I called Police and the parents who did not seem to care but that's the world we live in. Sorry brother!
:welcome:to the 420Mag Family. We are here to spread Cannabis Awareness across the globe. We provide the most comprehensive up to the minute Cannabis News worldwide, so you know all the facts. I will provide some links that will keep you well informed on late breaking news across the world. We also have Legal Medical Marijuana Gardens that will blow your mind. 420Mag has members from around the world who count on us, and the friendships forged here to get the truth about Cannabis.
Why not https://www.420magazine.com/community/ and tell us what you think? If there is anything we can assist you with just say the word. Have a great and safe time, see you on the boards.
Here you grow:
Medical Marijuana News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana Facts and Information - 420 Magazine
Hemp News - 420 Magazine
Petitions & Initiatives - 420 Magazine
Plant and Bud Photos - 420 Magazine
Growers Forums - 420 Magazine
PitVipers nutrient recommendations
Deep Purple in DWC
Indoor Multiple Strain Perpetual- Sour D, Skunk Dog, Purple Nurple, Train Wreck
Irish Boy's - 480W Grow LED Hydro - Land Of Clovers

I agree with HB Rob! My legall plants were ripped by younger adults (19-23) I called Police and the parents who did not seem to care but that's the world we live in. Sorry brother!

The problem is in NZ its not a good look growing some things, and the parents are the violent drunk type. So Im a little stumped at this stage.

If all you're left with is a hole in the ground it could have been any plant. Granted, I'm not from New Zealand, but I don't imagine there would be anything illegal about growing tomatoes or roses. Both have the same nutritional requirements, grow about the same size, and would have similarly sized root balls as cannabis. If it were in the US I would make an anonymous call (from a payphone) to the police saying you saw the kid moving numerous plants.

Well DMS let carma do the pay back what goes around comes back.good an bad.Just bad has a worse bite when it arrives.sorry for the bad luck but u can do more just b safe..an good luck.
DnR

Back
Top Bottom