Mystery drooping death - why?

cindygrower

We have 2 Blue Moon plants that we grew to approx 30 inches in an aeroponic tube system veg room. They were beautiful.

We moved them into the bloom room which uses ebb and flow and a self balancing ph nutrient (advanced nutrients hobbiest level, Sensi a and b). They were put into a run with 6 pots. Within a week they started to droop and one is pretty much dead. The leaves show no discolorization or spots, they look fine except for the dead part. The other 4 plants in the run are doing great. When we pulled the plants up, the roots are wet and getting lots of water, but it sure LOOKS like they are dying from lack of water. The pH is nicely balanced, and checked twice a day. The particle level is perfect. There are no mites or fungus that we can see. The lighting and heat are as planned. The roots are not unusually dark or clogged, but they are a bit shorter than the other plants.

Any thoughts would be appreciated. We have no clue.

They could also be overwatered. Whats your timer set at for watering?
Usually if plants are overwatered the leaves tend to droop and curl. If its under watered they usually just droop.

Thanks for the thoughts. We pulled them back into veg to see if we can save them. Perhaps this strain just does not like the same coiditions that the other plants that we have grown are OK with.

yeah agreed mate.. My girls arent happy if her hands arent reachin up to the light, I kno sumfins up with her. And due to the heat lately theyve been drooping as her pots drying out qucker and she may be taking in more anyway as she s into flower.
So you need to keep track of days and amounts fed if possible as I find this helpful as you can check to see what youve fed, and amounts etc; I lost my notepad last grow and it caused me a few drama's mate!! Thats for sure!
So I try to maintain a routine and she s usually fine if I tend to her as set, but some times I have to top her up over the day if temps are over 32*C in hr space, Yes I kno its quite high, but theres plenty of air so its not a sauna!

Back
Top Bottom