Names Barry Custard...I'm new..

Barry Custard

Hi,
I'm from Australia, the state of Victoria. Here we still have an antiquated law system that deals with marijuana usage and growing, you could end up with a criminal record for possessing even a small amout.
I'm in my early 40's, married, kids, mortgage.
I'll be honest I abused the weed from about the age of 13 until my mid thirties, it was only when I stopped using all together that I realised how much I'd let the weed control my life, not it's fault, mine.
Now I'm wiser and older, although I use occasionally, I mainly get enjoyment from growing it.
Although I suffer from sever chronic pain, I'm very cautious about my usage. I've come to respect it and control it, not let it it control me.
I'm in it for the $ now a days, it comes in handy.
I'm not into judging people, we are who we are, live and let live I say, except when it comes to my 3 1/2 yr old daughter, read my favourite quote.....

Hi BC, thanks for joining us here on the number one site for promoting cannabis awareness and ending prohibition
:420:
You will find we are quite a diverse crew but with a common appreciation and respect for the many benefits that cannabis offers. If you feel like sharing your experience a grow journal is a great way and you might get some helpful tips in return. :)

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask, the FAQs forum is a good place to do that. Also New Member Start Links provides a lot of good information about navigating and using the site.

:welcome: :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom