Nebula & Atomical Haze - Soil - 2'x3' Flower - Adjustable 80-420W DIY COB

Re: Nebula & Atomical Haze - Soil - 2'x3' Flower - Adjustable 80-420W DIY COB

Nice setup and fine ladies... hope it's ok to grab a seat. :Namaste:
The last pictures were from buckshots plants, not mine. He has a journal too.

In here you have to be very patient. One plant is revegging for a few more month to grow before flower kicks in the second time. The other seed (opium from paradise seeds) has been soaked in paper towels for 2 days and is in soil now

Day one of opium mother. No pictures, you know how a seedling looks .

Opium, haven't seen that strain yet. I'm starting to get good stretch going this time. After switching nutes, my plants looking healthy again, been a while. I cut the clones with mites, and it took a while to get back again
Just another 50/50 hybrid. Fruity creamy grapey taste, medium thc of 15-18%. Why not. Free seed again from a friend, i grow the mother and before i flower her i give him 4 nice clones for his first COB project. Wont put much effort into this grow. Need to slow down and chill more while growing...

I have her in 1L Airpot, then 8L airpot and final pot will be 15gal fabric. Single plant grow this time.

How's that opium plant going , haven't heard from ya in a while, hope all is well
Hey dude, i had her in the greenhouse for several days but then fucked up. We had rain so i closed the doors and went to night shift. Everything was fine 8am when i hit the bed, 4 hours later it was over 90F outside and waaaaay more inside the greenhouse. The seedling got fried and i trashed it.

I still have the revegging Nebula outside. Try to take some pictures of her in the next days. I should have removed some budsites before i started the revegging process...LOL. Pretty crowded plant.

Maybe i'll get some clones of different strains end of june and get something out of them. But i still have over 5oz of Nebula and some oil... Not rushing.

Still vaping on the NYX like crazy. Been at my parents in law for a few days vaping oil indoors next to the window... They had no clue :))

420-magazine-mobile902734620.jpg
420-magazine-mobile359796768.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1796564553.jpg

A lil update on the revegging Nebula. Lot of frost. Thinking about pulling her for concentrates since i cant stand smoking flowers anymore. Or should i put her in the tent with 11/13 for one more month and some flower booster?

She recieved just water and some molasses and sits in 15gal organic soil. She is turning to the sun like a satelite dish

Let her go till done, you'll be a lot happier. I've picked a few too early, could tell big difference. Another month will do wonders
The thing is that the existing trichs are cloudy by eye on the buds because these buds are old enough to be pulled and i could use them in a blend with different strains for ISO extracts. If i would let her go outside she would start reflower in about 8-10 weeks and grow till october.... She sits on the balcony in the back of the house and smells pretty damn good (better then the non-organic mother and sister) hope the winds pull it up and away and not down to the old grannies front door .

I could let it grow outside for some more weeks and flip to short days inside if needed. What i know is that i dont use any of the liquid nutes on this plant. I feed the soil with dry beneficial stuff and water it down as food for the soil and thats it. 15gal of finest home made organic soil blend and lots of time should do the trick and beat the classic liquid nutes out of the park. I cant smoke my own weed i used the advanced nutrient stuff and Flawless Finish on anymore since i quit smoking cigarettes. The smaller plant i only gave water for almost a month before harvest is better... But the mother is not so easy to smoke, now i can see a big difference. Hopefully the eco weed can help with that and makes even smoother vapes.

Stop smoking anyway guys..

tried a cigarette today after thinking about one for a week... After 3 puffs was the first time i noticed how bad this stuff is. threw it away and was happy i switched to e-liquids and bought vaporizers. Me and smoking tobacco are done for sure and i dont even enjoy smoking weed anymore. In only 1-2 month i am completely turned off by the thought of smoking thanks to the vape stuff. Blah . WAX FTW

420-magazine-mobile518188366.jpg

She is in reveg-mode and the sky is blue for a week now. Days are slightly over 16 hours now dropping to 14 over the next 10 weeks. The colas start growing new branches to pop out new buds sooner or later. The existing buds are on the fluffy side but sized like my lower arm and already hanging down under their weight.

If i could let her grow until the end of second flower this thing could beat her mother with 175g.

The smell is absolutely awesome and the buds look so juicy and ready to chop already.
420-magazine-mobile1897782465.jpg

That's interesting, I've never seen or done a revegging
Yeah i took alot of time until the plant fully stopped with bud development and started to grow vertikal again. Now every bud shoots out new upward growth. I am curious how the high will be. Older buds will be on her for 8 month or so when the second flower is done.

You have many tents right? Just run one 18/6 and put all your harvested plants in there. Just keep in mind to let a tiny bud on every branch you want to reveg. Thats where the new leaves and branches come from later on. If someone has the possibility and time to do this you could transplant to a bigger container and/or give them nitrogen to keep them green and happy. I think she could hit the 8oz mark easily.

Back
Top Bottom