Whats wrong with them?

Lost In Nugs

These are some Nebula and Atomical Haze Clones cut 3-4 weeks ago under 2 COBS. Gave them 40W at 16 inches. Is this light burn? The Nebula has some deficiencies, i guess, and newer leafes only have 3 fingers. I gave them a normal dose of a premixed organic/light chemical fertilizers with very little salts in there. Its made for clones and veg.

Any ideas?

420-magazine-mobile2097784346.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1289461280.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1839497187.jpg
420-magazine-mobile691552878.jpg

Here under natural light
420-magazine-mobile904308439.jpg

These are some Nebula and Atomical Haze Clones cut 3-4 weeks ago under 2 COBS. Gave them 40W at 18 inches. Is this light burn? The Nebula has some deficiencies, i guess, and newer leafes only have 3 fingers. I gave them a normal dose of a premixed organic/light chemical fertilizers made for clones and veg.

Any ideas?

420-magazine-mobile2097784346.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1839497187.jpg
420-magazine-mobile691552878.jpg

Here under natural light
420-magazine-mobile904308439.jpg
Did you feed them at all? It kinda looks like nitrogen burn, could be a Cal-Mag problem, or a zinc problem. If you did feed i recommend flushing wuth ph water. And feed again but only with 1/4;strength nutes

I thought they are not dark-green enough for a nitrogen overdose, dont you think?

I gave them ph 6,6 rain water with a normal dose of the 'almost no salts' fert yesterday because of the fading new growth.

But the brown spots are new. Why the new leafes have only 3 fingers? Bad clones from stressed mother? :)

I removed the COBs for now, i thought even 42W from these New Vero 29.7 could have been too much for them on 16inch distance. I need to finish my cabin to give them the proper distance. They are rooting like crazy...

I thought they are not dark-green enough for a nitrogen overdose, dont you think?

I gave them ph 6,6 rain water with a normal dose of the 'almost no salts' fert yesterday because of the fading new growth.

But the brown spots are new. Why the new leafes have only 3 fingers? Bad clones from stressed mother? :)

I removed the COBs for now, i thought even 42W from these New Vero 29.7 could have been too much for them on 16inch distance. I need to finish my cabin to give them the proper distance. They are rooting like crazy...
Its not very common but zinc def could be happening.

I guess you could be right. The water they got was 7...7,3ph. Zinc is best below 7. I gave them some 6,1 with a lil shot of calmag and zinc today. We'll see what happens on January the 2nd when i come back home. Hopefully they have everything they need for now.

This does look like light burn to me. See how the yellow is in bands? Like the leaf was curved and that was the part nearest to the light? The newest growth on a couple of 'em also looks unhappy.

And the little white spots on the leaves are usually mites. :straightface: Better take a good close look.

:Namaste:

Hey. Yeah i thought its the lights too because it appears in a circle shape and the tallest plant was hit the hardest. The fert they get is hardly overdosable. I thought about bugs too, but i had ladybugs in there and its freezing outside, there are no evil bugs in here, they are all gone for now. :)

The lights are 40 inches from the plants at 100W. I guess they will recover if it just was too much light.

Back
Top Bottom