Nebula & Atomical Haze - Soil - 2'x3' Flower - Adjustable 80-420W DIY COB

Re: Nebula & Atomical Haze - Soil - 2'x3' Flower - Adjustable 80-420W DIY COB

Oh I see :D

Check these two suppliers out (may be the same poster just different ads)
420-magazine-mobile1922015632.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2069984126.jpg

Give them a message and see what's up. if doesn't work out I can organise one for you :)
Thanks alot. The problem with alibaba and others is: clones. My pico is a clone, my melo 3 is a clone... Waiting for the legit one to give the clone back. There are quite a lot of clones out there and i thought about the original. But i may check it out. Can you buy a saionara in a trustworthy shop or order it online too? Over here everything in the shops is legit, but then you'll see how much it could cost you. :) you know how much shipping would be to the netherlands?

Thanks alot. The problem with alibaba and others is: clones. My pico is a clone, my melo 3 is a clone... Waiting for the legit one to give the clone back. There are quite a lot of clones out there and i thought about the original. But i may check it out. Can you buy a saionara in a trustworthy shop or order it online too? Over here everything in the shops is legit, but then you'll see how much it could cost you. :) you know how much shipping would be to the netherlands?
I guess that is a risk. I know the local ecig shop ships then from alibaba and I buy from them. Who know, maybe I even have a clone haha. My family has a bought a few of them and they've all been good.

I have no idea how much shipping is. Would you prefer DHL or our postal service? I recommend the DHL for quick delivery, lol. SA post office is dog shit. I will go find prices out for you :) can't imagine it being expensive though.

Peace and love :)

I recently bought
420-magazine-mobile1023634392.jpg
it does dry herbs as well as dabs. My issue was the battery wattage wasn't enough so I bought
420-magazine-mobile1465378423.jpg
this battery (30) watts an just attached my tank to it. As a bonus this new battery came with an adapter so I can use my eliquid tank on it as well. This set up works great for dry herb. I can vape it or burn it :) just my 2 cents worth

How's your nebula doing, is it curing
Yup. Pretty good so far. The smell and the look is prime, tastes good n smooth, does its job pretty good, bakin me hard, no mold or other sh it. Everything like it should be.

Gonna last a while, since i started vaping i dont use much per day, the last 3 days i only smoked a gram total .

I guess that is a risk. I know the local ecig shop ships then from alibaba and I buy from them. Who know, maybe I even have a clone haha. My family has a bought a few of them and they've all been good.

I have no idea how much shipping is. Would you prefer DHL or our postal service? I recommend the DHL for quick delivery, lol. SA post office is dog shit. I will go find prices out for you :) can't imagine it being expensive though.

Peace and love :)
Aye. Change of plans. I found a YoCan NYX pretty cheap. Dual Coil with Quarz housing in a ceramic bed. 24 bucks incl shipping. :) gonna dab with that thing now.

How about the airholes in your saionara? Got leaks?

I'm glad you found something.

The air holes are quite good, I barely have any blockages and there are zero leaks from the bottom. You can also adjust the amount of air holes open.

I also have the Alpha Centauri V2 and unfortunately I found a lot of leaks with it out the bottom. Glad to have found an atomizer that has no leaks though. Only gets messy if not kept upright and wax seeps making it a bit sticky when opening. But other than that I'm happy, also lots of coil options :)

I'm glad you found something.

The air holes are quite good, I barely have any blockages and there are zero leaks from the bottom. You can also adjust the amount of air holes open.

I also have the Alpha Centauri V2 and unfortunately I found a lot of leaks with it out the bottom. Glad to have found an atomizer that has no leaks though. Only gets messy if not kept upright and wax seeps making it a bit sticky when opening. But other than that I'm happy, also lots of coil options :)
to clean we can just use ISO and reconcentrate the solution when we are done. :) better then wasting resin :) should be clean stuff if we keep the temps not too high

to clean we can just use ISO and reconcentrate the solution when we are done. :) better then wasting resin :) should be clean stuff if we keep the temps not too high
Yes that's what I do too. I find the reclaim to be quite nice :D slightly dirtier (less clean) taste on the tongue but hits me harder.

I just made 2,5ml of finest decarbed RSO from Nebula, pretty hot stuff, really, like chili on the tounge for hours. Buds are hot too but this is hardcore. Good taste for black oil. I just washed out a pyrex jar i had Atomical Haze BHO leftover in. I will put some Nebula into the solution and reconcentrate.

Thinking about sacrificing an ounce or 2 of buds for BHO and then wash the leftsover buds and the tools from collecting in ISO too.

Since i am vaping i 'smoke' alot less dope. Like only 25 to 50%. Now i wanna decrease the amounts of actual smoke i inhale even more. Thats why i will go for more concentrates and get a titanium nail for my dab rig too.

Wife is happy how it changed so quickly. Always worried about me leaving early :)

Yup. Pretty good so far. The smell and the look is prime, tastes good n smooth, does its job pretty good, bakin me hard, no mold or other sh it. Everything like it should be.

Gonna last a while, since i started vaping i dont use much per day, the last 3 days i only smoked a gram total .

That's great for your lungs man. So you vape dry herb? Or are making E cig juice? Lemme tell you, try some dry herb vape, the flavor you get from water chilled vape is amazing. And you can mix in some other flowers. You can also dry vape hash and oils. The temperature control is the most critical part, do they make E cigs with temp control?

I just made 2,5ml of finest decarbed RSO from Nebula, pretty hot stuff, really, like chili on the tounge for hours. Buds are hot too but this is hardcore. Good taste for black oil. I just washed out a pyrex jar i had Atomical Haze BHO leftover in. I will put some Nebula into the solution and reconcentrate.

Thinking about sacrificing an ounce or 2 of buds for BHO and then wash the leftsover buds and the tools from collecting in ISO too.

Since i am vaping i 'smoke' alot less dope. Like only 25 to 50%. Now i wanna decrease the amounts of actual smoke i inhale even more. Thats why i will go for more concentrates and get a titanium nail for my dab rig too.

Wife is happy how it changed so quickly. Always worried about me leaving early :)

Great to hear that. Combusting the oils and herb can seriously decrease some pleasing effects of the flowers. That's my view I deduced from my observations. But at the end it is up to you to find the way you want to medicate. Peaceful vaping! :love: :Namaste:

That's great for your lungs man. So you vape dry herb? Or are making E cig juice? Lemme tell you, try some dry herb vape, the flavor you get from water chilled vape is amazing. And you can mix in some other flowers. You can also dry vape hash and oils. The temperature control is the most critical part, do they make E cigs with temp control?

Great to hear that. Combusting the oils and herb can seriously decrease some pleasing effects of the flowers. That's my view I deduced from my observations. But at the end it is up to you to find the way you want to medicate. Peaceful vaping! :love: :Namaste:

My eCig and Firmware does temperature control for almost every metal out there used for coils. Definately going to produce my own coils soon. I use arcticfox firmware on a pico and can read/write and control everything from a computer. TC would be the best way to evaporate THC but for now i use variable wattage.

I just have concentrates and lots of flowers. I use the arizer extreme q for both. Usually i use flower but sometimes i wrap a drop of oil into the grinded flower and press it upside down into the upper filter cap so all the air has no way arround the herb, the vapor is much thicker and the unit is much more efficient this way. I also use the big adapter for balloons instead of the tiny elbow adapter. Just take the connector from a balloon and add it to the whip.

Now i only need half the load and time to get baked. I also have an adapter for any type of glass bong i can find to cool and filter the vapor. The pipe that came with my kit is pretty damn good. I like it alot.

For my ecig i try the NYX wax atomizer and a cheap ceramic one (4 bucks incl shipping for almost 20000km. LOL. SICK.

I will produce some ejuice when i can get my hands on some EJ Mix or equivalent. A pico is quite a cool unit for a beginner, when you get more advanced you flash arcticfox and have a ton of new Features, better controls and menues.

Yeah, kind of collecting new 'smoking' devices to get my kicks. I think the wax atomizers with some perfectly adjusted diy coils are the most effective, healthiest and stealthiest way to get baked.

Have seen glass coolers/filters for atomizers... Looks weird but i think it would be a great way to chill on the couch an puffin for the puffin .

Smoke really irritates my throat already, thats a good sign. I just smoked 0,1 - 0,2g of weed yesterday. Man seriously these curing buds are awesome, no way i am gonna mix them with tobacco anymore like 90 percent in europe seem to do... Its just normal here.

Anyway, i am happy to have my habits more under control now... And i gotta tell you... You will get more sex when you stop stinking like a camp fire an old lady died in... LOL. Stop smoking friends

I dont know were that came from. I mean, ok, if you wanna smoke hash joints thats an option... But with weed it ruins the taste of good herb. But to be honest its hard for many people here to get weed like we grow and it can mask some bad tasting stuff.

Fun fact.. I was used to this too and when i smoked pure i always coughed hard. With tobacco there is not coughing because of the contents supressing it

Anyway... I smoke pure now without coughing anymore...

The problem with mixing is a new kind of smoking behaviour...you wanna smoke a pipe but truth is you just want some nicotine from the tobacco. The hit with tobacco is quite harder... If you try a bong with a mix you will notice it hits you alot harder and presses you down in the chair for a while.

Well, with my dose at the moment i have smoke for 2 years now lol... Low dose addict ftw

A recluse? Maybe, dont know. I am for shure :) dont know if its that because ppl do this almost everywhere and anytime... Even when swimming in bud... Just normal over here. Makes no sense when i think about it besides you can smoke more often

Back
Top Bottom