Need Advice! What is causing this?

Yeti

what is going on? it looks like some kinda deficiency, but i have never had this problem before. Im using earth juice grow, catalyst, meta-k, and microblast as directed on the bottles, the past few waterings i have been giving them only water to try correcting this, and have had no change yet

IMG_5065.JPG

Looks like nitrogen deficiency. Have a look at the sticky post on problems, the first pictures look just like this

Yellowing of the lower, larger fan leaves is normal as nitrogen is transfered from the lower fan leaves to the newer growth up top. If the entire plant begins to yellow then I would be concerned. The nutes you are using should have what the plants need. Check to see if they contain micro-nutrients which are essential and some of which would cause the plant to yellow if they were not present in your nutes. Check your ph also to make sure it is in the proper range for nutrient uptake. Yellowing of the foliage is even more evident during flowering when nitrogen in the nutes is lower thanin a vegatative mix. As the plant gets closer to harvest, the leaves will begin to yellow indicating that the life of the plants is coming to an end and the job of creating food for the plant which is what the fan leaves do, like solar panels do with sunlight, staves off. Hope this helps...
Malcolm...:smokin:

ganjahoarder: yer referring to the yellow one on the left, rite? i didn't realize that could be PH.. thanks

I agree with the above statements PH for sure and the yellowing at the bottom is due to nitrogen being lifted up and a lack of light at the base of the plants other than that they look nice :)

Answers above are probably correct, but I just want to throw in that i experienced symptoms like that recently because the plant was root bound.

I've had a few twist on my plants with new growth only, but if there green and growing fast, don't worry abut it to much.It does happen time to time

rite on thanks yal! i appreciate the help a-lot!!
i will post a pic update for yal when they are healthy & happy

Back
Top Bottom