Need Anyone's & Everyone's Opinion Please

philipmarrone94

Hey everyone newbie grower here I started my first DWC.and I'll be honest.In the beginning I was struggling to fix her deficiencys but she kept kicking and I keep researching and got her looking really good but I lost track of my girl..I think it's been almost 2months..in veg..and I been running 24hr light..when should I switch over to 12/12..or go to 18/6 first then 12/12..what should I do here. I would also like to clip clones from her if possible...and IV been reading they double in size and I only have so much room...not sure what to do...attachments are pictures of her.

Attachments

• MVIMG_20190804_091614672.jpg
    MVIMG_20190804_091614672.jpg
    683.6 KB · Views: 83
  • MVIMG_20190804_091028923.jpg
    MVIMG_20190804_091028923.jpg
    922.5 KB · Views: 85
  • MVIMG_20190804_091010974.jpg
    MVIMG_20190804_091010974.jpg
    891.6 KB · Views: 85
Oh wow okay, lots to say here, your net below could have been a bit higher, and utilized a few more squares. The net above should be lowered down because you don’t want bud tops up that high anyways. Maybe keep about 8-12” above the other net. I’ve never used a scrog set up so I can tag in @Sparkey224 for that.

I don’t know much about dwc so I’m going to tag @West Hippie in for that.

The light question, you’ve been running for 2 months for 24/0 so ya like one eye said, no sense in really changing it unless you really want to. They won’t flip to flower until you the light is switched to 12/12.

I’ve grown with 24/0 I’ve grown in 20/4 and I’ve also grown in 18/6 I would have to say 18/6 is my favourite. As plants love the dark cycle as well as the light cycle. Some say they do most of their growing in the dark. For the amount I pay for using my light that extra 4 or 6 hours in the day isn’t worth it for me, so I choose the 18/6 schedule all the way from early veg to just before I change my light to 12/12

Height problems, yes using a net can battle the problem very easily. Easy to maintain a certain height when your training it in that way.

Yes they close to double in size so you need to use your best judgement on when to flip to flower. Remember, once flipped they do an initial stretch that will blow past the height of the bottom net, as it already has lol.

Hope to have helped you in any way. :thumb:

Two months , how big is that light and how far away ? That long in veg is great you’ll like what happens in flower !
What kind of nutrients? What’s the ec(tds) ?
What’s the ph ?
Tent temp?
My tent height I’d be on 12/12 right where your at !

Hey Phillip. Nice plant for sure. I'm not that knowledgeable about DWC. But I would definitely veg a bit longer on 18/6 and lower the light. It looks like your temps are good according to the way your plant looks.
I would definitely check out West Hippie journal, he's got the DWC on point :thumb:
Good luck brother

Hey Phillip. Nice plant for sure. I'm not that knowledgeable about DWC. But I would definitely veg a bit longer on 18/6 and lower the light. It looks like your temps are good according to the way your plant looks.
I would definitely check out West Hippie journal, he's got the DWC on point :thumb:
Good luck brother
I’m struggling with the DWC it needs a reservoir! I still think the skeeter dunk did this . Six weeks and I’m still picking pieces of the dunk out of the roots at ever nutrients change!

Oh wow okay, lots to say here, your net below could have been a bit higher, and utilized a few more squares. The net above should be lowered down because you don’t want bud tops up that high anyways. Maybe keep about 8-12” above the other net. I’ve never used a scrog set up so I can tag in @Sparkey224 for that.

I don’t know much about dwc so I’m going to tag @West Hippie in for that.

The light question, you’ve been running for 2 months for 24/0 so ya like one eye said, no sense in really changing it unless you really want to. They won’t flip to flower until you the light is switched to 12/12.

I’ve grown with 24/0 I’ve grown in 20/4 and I’ve also grown in 18/6 I would have to say 18/6 is my favourite. As plants love the dark cycle as well as the light cycle. Some say they do most of their growing in the dark. For the amount I pay for using my light that extra 4 or 6 hours in the day isn’t worth it for me, so I choose the 18/6 schedule all the way from early veg to just before I change my light to 12/12

Height problems, yes using a net can battle the problem very easily. Easy to maintain a certain height when your training it in that way.

Yes they close to double in size so you need to use your best judgement on when to flip to flower. Remember, once flipped they do an initial stretch that will blow past the height of the bottom net, as it already has lol.

Hope to have helped you in any way. :thumb:
Yo love the info...thank you....very useful..

Two months , how big is that light and how far away ? That long in veg is great you’ll like what happens in flower !
What kind of nutrients? What’s the ec(tds) ?
What’s the ph ?
Tent temp?
My tent height I’d be on 12/12 right where your at !
Yah.if not little longer new month starting now..and 300watt.maxisun. distance I say between 18" 20"in.my light is pretty much to the top right now And foxfarm nuts.. and ppm 2333.. pH I say between 6. 6.5 tent temp is about 77 degrees what a.c set to..got a good in and out air flow.and tent size is a 24/24/48..that's why I wasn't sure what to do.. because I only have so much room.didnt want to flip it to 12/12 and mess the amount of yeild...at this size.

Yah.if not little longer new month starting now..and 300watt.maxisun. distance I say between 18" 20"in.my light is pretty much to the top right now And foxfarm nuts.. and ppm 2333.. pH I say between 6. 6.5 tent temp is about 77 degrees what a.c set to..got a good in and out air flow.and tent size is a 24/24/48..that's why I wasn't sure what to do.. because I only have so much room.didnt want to flip it to 12/12 and mess the amount of yeild...at this size.
And also the light is dimmable..have it on veg.100% bloom 50%

Back
Top Bottom