Need help! First Plant!

Hrbaholic

Hello guys, just registered to this forum seeking for help, if this is not the right place for my post please do move me!
In the picture below i can't be sure if my plant is a hermaphrodite , as you see it has these two little sacks but only on that spot nowhere else on the plant,so i was wondering if they will open and pistilias come out.
If indeed is a male organ what would your suggestions be?
I 'd like to stress that this is my first and only plant so no cutting/throwing will take place!
Thanks in advance.

PS. It's an Automatic white diesel haze

:welcome: to :420:

I had an auto that put out on 'ball'. I pinched it off and had no more pop up. My advice would be to carefully pichn them off and for the next couple weeks inspect to mae sure no more show up. If you pop open the sack it could pollinate those buds. Be careful my friend and I think you will be fine. :thumb:

Thanks it seems a nice community :)
Well i 've removed them ,but i couldn't help my curiousity so i opened them in a different room to
see what they contain and then i throwed them, now i realise this was stupid since the pollen can travel
a little bit :/ i sprayed all the house with water :p
Thanks for responding , cheers.

Your welcome.

Im sureI would have done the same non reccomended thing. :)
You should start a grow journal andlt us follow along while you finish that girl :) Heres a link to get you going-- HOW TO START A GROW JOURNAL
:peace:

So now i 've encoutered a new problem, leafs tips are getting brown and leafs seem not so healthy.
I Changed the soil a couple of days before, yep i tried to wash it away since i think it was a little bad , so
i lost some roots in the process. Any doctor around ???

you should have left it free auto seeds are hard to come by. $13 + a seed gets costly

First, I even don't think the "balls" is a bad thing, if you let the balls open, you'll get a lot FEMinized seeds, so if you want, just keep them.

the pic shows the under leaves getting yellow form the tip to the center, It is a nitrogen def problem, give some nitrogen gonna be fine.
So now i 've encoutered a new problem, leafs tips are getting brown and leafs seem not so healthy.
I Changed the soil a couple of days before, yep i tried to wash it away since i think it was a little bad , so
i lost some roots in the process. Any doctor around ???

Back
Top Bottom