Need help guys! uploading problems

Thanks, actually I still is doing this to me most of the time. But I believe it to be a timing out issue? as my internet connection is VARY 3rd world.... if you know what I mean lol.

Seems like when I go to upload them everything is fine, I get to a page where its telling me its processing and gives me the option to "click to skip or something to that effect, if I don't wanna wait" and then it tells me that its unable to create image, "sometimes" if i go back and click that thing it will go through to the "process" page and all smooth but most of the time its not.

I am as we speak trying a new batch of pictures, Just to be clear I do have a broadband connection, its just there are so many people on my telephone line that its slow!

EDIT: It did not go through this is what it tells me
Unable to create image: [/home/mag420/domains/420magazine.com/public_html/gallery/uploads/204419/20140326_142017.jpg]

Could be connected to the web server we are upgrading this weekend, could have to do with your ISP, could have to do with the network we are one. All I can say at the moment is that the web server will hopefully be upgraded this weekend to a brand new machine ten times faster and when that machine goes live, it will be a new, much faster network. Hopefully you can stick it out a few more days and see if that resolves your problems. :Namaste:

Not to beat a dead horse, but this is happened to me now. I'm trying to upload 4 pictures, and it always says there's a problem with the one.

When I rename the problem image, I get the same message: Unable to create image: [/home/mag420/domains/420magazine.com/public_html/gallery/uploads/205203/2014-06-18_17-53-50_925.jpg]

When I upload photos other than that one image, they upload fine.

Now I try to upload that same image again, I get the same error: Unable to create image: [/home/mag420/domains/420magazine.com/public_html/gallery/uploads/205203/2014-06-18_17-53-50_925.jpg]

When I change all the numbers in the file name except for the date, I get the same error: Unable to create image: [/home/mag420/domains/420magazine.com/public_html/gallery/uploads/205203/2014-06-18_09-29-48_763.jpg]

Image properties:
File type: JPEG
File Size 1.45 MB
Dimensions: 3264x1840
Resolution: 72 dpi
Bit Depth: 24

I then opened the file with MS Paint, changed the image dimensions down to 2800x1578, and it now uploaded fine.

So Ok kinda solved my own problem I think. But I'll post this anyways, maybe it'll help someone out.

Back
Top Bottom