need help, heres pics

datrippp

plant_problems_002.JPG

plant_problems_001.JPG

plant_problems_003.JPG

plant_problems_004.JPG

any ideas, how bad off am I.. I am currently getting rid of gnats, so Hopefully in a couple days Ill know more. Any help is greatly appreciated.. Thanks

They definitely look like they are ready to be transplanted. But we'll need more details on your grow..
soil, light source, temps, nutes, watering frequency etc etc..

ok, soil is scotts, lights are cfl lamps, & 2 cfl flood style, temps are 74-82, I have overwatered them, and the nutes are technaflora. Ill try and find some 3 gallon pots and transplant, I have a 150 watt hps, or should I keep vegging with the cfl's? Thanks guys, & gals.
Oh, and also They are 3 weeks old today. still waiting to sex them. I suppose, Id be better off skipping the cups, and just planting my seedlings in the bigger pots? I just was limited on space..

Or just need better air-ation in the soil. Scotts can be very rich, you're going to need some perlite so that your soil can drain better. Does the bag the soil came in say it has time release nutes?(these can work against ya).
You can put them under the 150 hps if your space allows, im sure they'll love it.

:surf:

Or just need better air-ation in the soil. Scotts can be very rich, you're going to need some perlite.

ok, I wondered about that. Im gonna go with better soil in near future, But Im in a small city, about 60,000 people and we have nothing for decent shops here. Especially this time of year. the only perlite in town is Miracle grow, should I use it, or order some from net when I order my new medium?

Honestly, there are good organic soils that you can find without having to shell big $$ to buy bags of soil online and then to pay to have those heavy bags shipped. But, if you cant find any decent soil in your neighborhood, you might have to resort to buying some online. But its good to have perlite anyway, because even if you get some decent/good/great soil, you'll probably end up adding a lil perlite to it anyway.
Looking at your soil now it seems to have 0% perlite, or anything that could provide air for ya roots. Combine that with overwatering and possibly being rootbound, and you could have the reason for your ladies looking so sad.
But once you transplant into some perlite mixed soil, and water less frequently, you should see your ladies turn around dramatically :cheer:

:surf:

cool, thanks a million. I just got back from home depot, & picked up 2 bags of perlite, and 3 3 gallon pots. Now when I mix the soil with perlite, do I do 1 part perlite, to 2 parts soil? sorry for all the questions, this is my first real grow, and I wanna get it right. Im gonna plant them 2night and put them in a 3x3x7 foot closet. Ill setup the hps tomorrow. Also, screwnuts you said pre water the mix before I plant, So after I mix up everything in the new pots, should I water the soil, then put in the plants? and do I water it till It starts draining out the bottom? Again sorry for all the ?'s and thanks a million. everyone on here is great..

dat,
No worries on the questions. That is what we are all here for. Support. Mix you soil at 75% soil & 25% pearlite. Fill your new pots all the way to the top with the mix. Then wet the soil down real good. Doesn't have to run out the bottom but you want it wet. This will cause the soil to settle some. Ideally you want the soil about 1" below the top of the pot. Now you can dig a hole and transplant. Get them back under the lights when you are done. Don't pack the soil around the plant. Just fill it back in. It will likely take them 2-3 days to bounce back. Don't be surprised if they stay droopy for a few days. My bet is by next week they will be looking good.

i wouldnt be suprised if you have to wiggle some of the roots free if they have hit the side of your cup. but screw and dro look like they have you loaded for bear.
cheers and good luck!

Yo Dat. What strain are those? I have a vegging plant that I'm trying to ID and it looks identical.

Please let me know! Thanks.

Ah! Thanks anyway man.

SERIOUSLY THOUGH. Good call on doing a test run...I paid $100 for my 'test seeds' and ended up killing a couple in seedling phase, got a bunch of males, ended up with 2 mature plants for my money. :)

Back
Top Bottom