Need help choosing an LED Light

High :passitleft: just wanted to drop in and show you what one of Sara's from Top Led lights can do.... These are being grown under the 3w reflectors and are 52 days in flower in these pics....:circle-of-love:
DSC049926.JPG
DSC049832.JPG
DSC049643.JPG

Why not just add one in Flower if you have room and put other in veg.?
I will likely end up doing that, when i originally asked Sara that question I was only looking for one light now, thanks to @Pantagruel, I think I am going to end up getting Two 96x3w reflectors, So that I will have more flexibility in how I place them.

High :passitleft: just wanted to drop in and show you what one of Sara's from Top Led lights can do.... These are being grown under the 3w reflectors and are 52 days in flower in these pics....:circle-of-love:

Dennise, if I had never seen what the TopLED lights could do before now, your pictures would have convinced me to buy from them. Your Pictures look great! Good job on the healthy looking "little" ladies!

That's what I did, except my veg area is actually veggies right now. :)

I think Ascended needs to cover a 4x4 area, which would take two of those lights.
Truth be told I have two areas right now, one is 2x3 closet I'm using for veg. The other (my primary once the current bloom cycle is done) is 5x4 but I will be getting a 4x4 tent to put in there, mostly because trying to hang mylar frustrated me enough to want to buy a tent so I don't have to do that again lol. And in the future I will have a 8x10 room (which I am going to be breaking down into smaller sections), but it needs tons of TLC before it will be ready (bare concrete walls, no electrical service, and no insulation whatsoever, plus a gaping hole where the doorway used to be which is now open to the outside... long story!)... maybe by winter if I have time.

I think that's what I'm going to do Pantagruel Thanks for the suggestion, I think you might have just saved me some frustration.

Anytime. There is so much information here on 420 I've been really lucky with people taking the time to share with me too.

I just grabbed a MH conversion bulb for my HPS so I'll probably steal back my second LED and use it in a pair just like I recommended to you. Hmm. 4 big plants under 2 3x96 Leds. This grow keeps expanding. At least I should have lots of room to squeeze my little hybrid in too! :) :)

Back
Top Bottom