Nutrients schedules: need advice!

I think thats what im going to do for this big grow coming up here!:cheer:

What kind of growing method was that Blue Dream?

Are you in Canada? my equipment supplier is just outside of Vancouver in Langley
Shall be a fun one too watch

That Blue Dream was my same mainlining I do to get like 8 growth tips and make a bush but when she got too big I dropped a net over her and used it to keep it all flat, basically a last minute screen of green lol

I am in Canada (Central Alberta) and I get my stuff from all over I have 2 hydro stores and stuff I find adventuring in the amazon

Shall be a fun one too watch

That Blue Dream was my same mainlining I do to get like 8 growth tips and make a bush but when she got too big I dropped a net over her and used it to keep it all flat, basically a last minute screen of green lol

I am in Canada (Central Alberta) and I get my stuff from all over I have 2 hydro stores and stuff I find adventuring in the amazon

Well that stuff sure turned out dreamy:bravo:

Well that stuff sure turned out dreamy:bravo:
I took a bunch of clones off her I have 2 rooted of 7 as of a few hours ago, I think of possible phenotypes I actually got lucky this once but I never played with clones so idk lol might end up some sort of learning experience

Only one way to find out! :)
I actually went and bought bloom boosters lol they are all eating lots and I am going to see if I see improvements as I figured if ever a grow to see the difference it would be my current tent, it will be too tight I will have another net up top to keep colas apart and support them

I actually went and bought bloom boosters lol they are all eating lots and I am going to see if I see improvements as I figured if ever a grow to see the difference it would be my current tent, it will be too tight I will have another net up top to keep colas apart and support them
I just got all my seeds in! I have 6 "Bruce Banner #3", 6 "Amnesia", 6 "Farmers Web", 2 "Early Miss" autoflower, and 3 Grapefruit.

Whats the best way to germinate seeds in your opinion? Paper towel method and then transfer to rock wool?

I have propogators, Rock Wool, and obviously paper towel LOL

I just got all my seeds in! I have 6 "Bruce Banner #3", 6 "Amnesia", 6 "Farmers Web", 2 "Early Miss" autoflower, and 3 Grapefruit.

Whats the best way to germinate seeds in your opinion? Paper towel method and then transfer to rock wool?

I have propogators, Rock Wool, and obviously paper towel LOL
So I always use a 24 hr soak sometimes 12 extra hr see if I can see a seed crack open, from there it is into paper towel in a Ziploc bagee on top of somewhere like an internet router or anywhere comfortably warm 24/7. leave in the paper towel until a tap root is seen and put that taproot downwards into the rockwool. Now you know how to prep rockwool???

So I always use a 24 hr soak sometimes 12 extra hr see if I can see a seed crack open, from there it is into paper towel in a Ziploc bagee on top of somewhere like an internet router or anywhere comfortably warm 24/7. leave in the paper towel until a tap root is seen and put that taproot downwards into the rockwool. Now you know how to prep rockwool???

Yeap, ive read up on prepping rockwool to bring the PH down! are you referring to anything else?

And is there enough air if i put the paper towel in a ziplock?

Yeap, ive read up on prepping rockwool to bring the PH down! are you referring to anything else?

And is there enough air if i put the paper towel in a ziplock?
perfect ya I pour any old fresh water through then soak in 5.5 to dissolve all of the minerals in the block you can then was it through with ro water or the tea I make lately to sorta precharge the cube

If there is a little bit of air in there it should be enough, the air is used by the plants leaves so no leaves and you should theoretically be doing no harm? I would love to be informed otherwise as this is just my understanding of it :lot-o-toke:

perfect ya I pour any old fresh water through then soak in 5.5 to dissolve all of the minerals in the block you can then was it through with ro water or the tea I make lately to sorta precharge the cube

If there is a little bit of air in there it should be enough, the air is used by the plants leaves so no leaves and you should theoretically be doing no harm? I would love to be informed otherwise as this is just my understanding of it :lot-o-toke:

That makes sense! I'll just make sure the bag has some air in it! I appreciate the advice Pal!!!

I cant wait till these things are vegging!!! Im going to do 10 plants in total! 2 of each strain I have! :headbanger:

That makes sense! I'll just make sure the bag has some air in it! I appreciate the advice Pal!!!

I cant wait till these things are vegging!!! Im going to do 10 plants in total! 2 of each strain I have! :headbanger:
Like I said that will be crazy I am jealous autos are a lot of fun

Back
Top Bottom