Best grow kit

Thank you so much!!! I searched but I found difficulty in finding a grow tent with opening for 6” filter kit!!! I want to install 6” fan and carbon filter to avoid leak of odours! It’s extremely important! But I read that no filter kit can eliminate all odours. Is it true?
not a all u need an extractor with a filter attached to ducting going through the holes in the tent that r pulled tight to sell the ducting! a filter is a must especially in a built up area

The top hole are exhaust
20191116_083209.jpg
here is one of mine I have 4 exhaust holes in this tent
So there is a hole for example 6” diameter
not a all u need an extractor with a filter attached to ducting going through the holes in the tent that r pulled tight to sell the ducting! a filter is a must especially in a built up area
i am sorry!!! I am totally confused!!!! What is an extractor?

Yes but it will go up to 8". He is talking about an exhaust fan
So I need 1) a grow tent (with how many exhaust holes and how many intakes?) 2) led lighting 600W (is that ok for 1-2 plants?) 3) ducting for all the holes of the tent 4) filtering system (preferably 6” diameter) how many fans? How many filters? The exhaust holes are connected to what??? The intake holes are connected to what??

If you are looking at Amazon. Try the warehouse deals section. It's returned merchandise. I agree with old salt. The lights in all links are sub par. One thing I was told when starting a grow was don't skimp on lights. It is what drives a plant to grow. Nutes are only vitamins and such. Also don't pay attention to advertised power like 1000 watt led or 600 watts. Look at actual power consumption from the wall. My Viparspectra 600 watt draws 280 watts from the wall and a few of those watts spin the onboard fans. If you are handy, You will get the best bang for your buck building your own lights. See my sig below.

If you are looking at Amazon. Try the warehouse deals section. It's returned merchandise. I agree with old salt. The lights in all links are sub par. One thing I was told when starting a grow was don't skimp on lights. It is what drives a plant to grow. Nutes are only vitamins and such. Also don't pay attention to advertised power like 1000 watt led or 600 watts. Look at actual power consumption from the wall. My Viparspectra 600 watt draws 280 watts from the wall and a few of those watts spin the onboard fans. If you are handy, You will get the best bang for your buck building your own lights. See my sig below.
Thank you very much!!! What do you mean saying “draw watts from the wall”???

I love my cloud line exhaust fan from amazon. Adjustable speed and can be set to temp or humidity to kick on. Can filter for me and no smells until I open it and let that glorious stank out. I'm in a 4x4 also from amazon

I love my cloud line exhaust fan from amazon. Adjustable speed and can be set to temp or humidity to kick on. Can filter for me and no smells until I open it and let that glorious stank out. I'm in a 4x4 also from amazon
Oh!!!! Great!!! Do you mind sharing which one is it? Thank you

Here is my tent and fan. If you need more info to find them I can open the order for more details. The fan is a little spendy but it has proven to be worth it as it is fairly quiet and keeps the environment exactly where I set it.

20200203_143721.jpg

20200203_143706.jpg

Here is my tent and fan. If you need more info to find them I can open the order for more details. The fan is a little spendy but it has proven to be worth it as it is fairly quiet and keeps the environment exactly where I set it.
Thank you very much. Is it quiet enough to be in my bedroom ?? Could I sleep at night? And which filter do you have? What about the odours?

It is fairly quiet especially outside the tent. I could sleep with it running but that is subjective. Being adjustable, you could limit the top speed to keep the noise down. If the top speed is higher and on auto setting it just kicks on when you are outside of the temp or humidity parameters

Back
Top Bottom