Need Help: My Seedling Is Yellowing

SmokAlott

Here are my 3 seedlings in between 1.5 & 2 weeks old.Can anyone tell me the overall status arevthey good or bad its my first grow and its bag seed...i have some Criticsl Purple from GCS otw!!!!

Attachments

• 20190428_100905_HDR.jpg
    20190428_100905_HDR.jpg
    575.5 KB · Views: 108
Did you pull soil from outside? Kind of looks like it. Looks deficient of the N type. As of now before we find out the soil you are running.

Could you give us some more info on your grow. This will help people address your questions :)

Growing medium?
How often/much you water?
Light? Type, strength, distance
Average temp? rh?
Are you pH'ing water?
Indoor, outdoor?
[/QUOTE]

They are under cfl ....i usually water when they get dry or cups are light...they are in a grow box now the lights are at most 8 in away at the upper level like 3 at the lowest.I use only filterd water 6.5 ph im planting in soil
Oh yeh indoor

You answered your own question right there. Try to get your hands on some soil with nutrients in it asap. Whoa a week without anything that hurts me thinking aboot it.

I don't have experience with peat moss. That's why I assumed outside dirt.

How long is it since you put them in soil from coco and peat? Moss peat is pretty acidic and it will take a bit for the plant to adapt. Media that is too acid means locked-out minerals.
Its been less than a week
I would give it another week before panicking. Your soil is probably ok, it just needs more time. Out-of-range pH is the cause of nearly everybody's problems.

Cool...and you said peat moss is acidic

Whoooa!!!! One question since this bag seed if i getca hermie is there a way to stop it for pollinating itself
Remove the flowers before they are ready. I don't think bag seed is worth doing because they've very likely been produced by hermies, or rather by plants that have been stressed through poor conditions like light pollution during the flowering stage.

Back
Top Bottom