Need help please!

Is that an led bulb? If not, I would keep it closer.
420-magazine-mobile439869815.jpg

These are cfl bulbs that must be kept within a few inches to be effective. I also have an led bulb that I cut the cover off but I keep it about 10" away because of the intensity not the heat.
420-magazine-mobile149555230.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using 420 Magazine Mobile App

You might wanna try asking JesseJames905. I got the led idea from him and he's damn knowledgeable when it comes to lighting. I'm not familiar with that type of led

Is that an led bulb? If not, I would keep it closer.
420-magazine-mobile439869815.jpg

These are cfl bulbs that must be kept within a few inches to be effective. I also have an led bulb that I cut the cover off but I keep it about 10" away because of the intensity not the heat.
420-magazine-mobile149555230.jpg

How many watts is that bulb i just made an 8 bulb fixture using 60w equivalent

Not So Rookie Anymore

That one bulb is 14w. It seems to do well as a supplement to the cfl's. Can you angle leds? I'd like to use 2 in one fixture.
420-magazine-mobile1045064164.jpg

I cut the dome off with a box cutter and bread knife. It was kind of a bitch.

I'm that you could possibly but just be patient and dont cut too close to the diodes. I left about a half inch of dome on.
420-magazine-mobile1427427751.jpg

Hey GW! I found ya!
Ok what germination methods did you use? Also don't feed them babies till they get some teeth! Are they photo period or auto's? The soil they are in looks ok. Are you properly watering?
It looks like stress but so many factors. What are the temperatures lights on vs. lights off? Most mistakes are usually over watering at this stage, they like a steady warmth and good circulation. I will try to help! Did you read how to on watering in the journal you found me? . Start with that. and any new pictures? These girls will be fine.
on a side note I have been thinking about a new light setup. I have seen these bulbs cut like that before I don't see why they won't be just as good or better even. Ill try to keep it short. Growing takes time. also patients lots of patients.

if they are 2- 3 weeks they need real soil, are they in the seedlings mix still? every transplant will slow growth until the roots heal and adapt. So usually at the seedling stage they can look unchanged for a week or so. They are growing under the soil. I like to start mine in big containers and up-pot a few weeks before flower. But everyone has their own style.

Here is my supplement fixture i just added to my hps

420-magazine-mobile1045975654.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1598909463.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1535237888.jpg

Works well to hit the buds lower in my net.

Here is just the fixture lit up no hps

420-magazine-mobile1125005574.jpg

420-magazine-mobile264660072.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1423078073.jpg
So leds can be at a 45 and still be effective? Good to know

18/6 hour life cycle currently and I have pinpointed the problem ( possibly ) and I do believe that it was over watering I put a little plant food in there and a fertilizer stick

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I honestly don't even know if I'm watering correctly man I feel about 1-2 inches of down then decide if I water but all I ever feel is its a little cold and moist

if they are 2- 3 weeks they need real soil, are they in the seedlings mix still? every transplant will slow growth until the roots heal and adapt. So usually at the seedling stage they can look unchanged for a week or so. They are growing under the soil. I like to start mine in big containers and up-pot a few weeks before flower. But everyone has their own style.
Just transplanted 1 of the girls into a 25% perlite 25% vermiculite and 50% Soil

I just stuck them in soil for germination and they are photo period

Thera a world full of cheap nutrients u bought 12 litres 4 micro 4 grow and 4 bloom for 60 pounds don't even use miricle grow

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom