White Widow Feminized

Gold Widow

Okay Guys this is My journal it won't be actually up and running until about 2 weeks maybe I have just ordered 5 x White Widow Feminized seed From Crop Kings well Replacement Seeds for the ones that didn't germ from my last grow I am using

1× 300w Mars Hydro Led
I have a grow tent coming in the mail
Regular potting soil
And filtered water

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'm currently growing the WW from CK as well. Have you grown before? Ill be following if you don't mind. I started out slow but got things rock and rolling atm. always like looking at other peoples grows when its the same type.
Sweet brother glad to have you do you have a current journal hell if our grow is the same I'll be tuning in to your as well

Ah ha! I'm glad you've decided to grab a tent and some good seeds man (assuming that you're male). I'm thinking about the widow as well if my bagseeds don't do well. I'm subbed and ready for your journey. What kind of soil are you going to use?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Ah ha! I'm glad you've decided to grab a tent and some good seeds man (assuming that you're male). I'm thinking about the widow as well if my bagseeds don't do well. I'm subbed and ready for your journey. What kind of soil are you going to use?

Sweet glad your here doggie and yeah man something had to give so I guess it's my wallet lol

420-magazine-mobile238282876.jpg
420-magazine-mobile790035804.jpg

I do have one question for those of you tuned in and those still tuning in ... will my 1 300w mars hydro be enough for 1 of the WWF Ladies ? Will I have to buy a light and grow tent for flowering ?

It looks like your soil has good ingredients. I would be careful with any nutes added early as it feeds up to six mos. Usually a higher nitrogen content in that type of soil. Like Miracle Grow. Do you have a Home Depot at your disposal?

I'm using Black Magic from them. Same ingredients pretty much but no time release agents. Added about 20 percent perlite and for $15 for 1.5 cu ft. It's a steal.
420-magazine-mobile196669805.jpg
420-magazine-mobile294912246.jpg

I do have one question for those of you tuned in and those still tuning in ... will my 1 300w mars hydro be enough for 1 of the WWF Ladies ? Will I have to buy a light and grow tent for flowering ?

Yes I was doing 6 plants under a 300w mars hydro but then turned it into a flowering tent

The only thing to fear is bad weed

2 are in week 3 of flower 1 is in week 1 I turned it into a flowering tent but with 3 currently they still are doing good
420-magazine-mobile600215730.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1937050612.jpg

The only thing to fear is bad weed

Back
Top Bottom