White Widow Feminized

Oh wow dude I actually thought that they give you the 5 you order and then 2 of a different strain lol okay sweet then I have 7 WWF seeds

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Just moved the White Widow from a cup of water to soil mixed with perlite
420-magazine-mobile524699116.jpg
This is one of the bagseeds I started a couple days 2 days before the white widow
420-magazine-mobile1308694520.jpg
and last but hopefully not least is I have another bagseed that I had to take the shell of the seed off of all that was left was the two very first leaves and about 2cm of taproot I went ahead and put her (hopefully) in the soil and she will be safe

Hopefully my damn refund comes in today so I can order my grow tent I feel like it boosts growth lol

Okay for everyone Tuned in and Still Tuning in I have just Ordered
1 Grow Tent
2 6 in intake fans
And A complete Kit Of Foxfarms Nutrients

New update I have since germinated my white widow seeds ( only 1 germed ) I also received my grow tent in the mail got it all set up and am ready to grow

420-magazine-mobile262592275.jpg
top left is the widow that germinated top right is the bag seed currently in seedling stage bottom left is the bag seeds I germinated with the ww there's 2 in there I'll transplant at a later time the bottom left is all the other seeds that I tried to germinate there's 3 in there 2 ww and 1 Bag seed just to see if I can get a plant out of one and my Fox farm nutes come in the mail tomorrow any tips ?

420-magazine-mobile1204933811.jpg
is anything wrong with this plant ?

I think it's fine. Maybe a little nute burn from your soil? Water with ph'd water. No nutes

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom