Need help topping my clones!

Mertall

Hi people,
I'm new here so this is probably the wrong place to post this. Also I'm using my mobile not a pc my phone is not so good. Right I'll get to it. I'm looking to top my 2 to 3 week old clones but can't work out where I should make the cut?? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Ill try and work out how to post a pic just incase some one can see where to top.
Thanks in advance

It can appear tricky but if you look carefully you should be able to trace the "main" stem and top the uppermost portion of that. Pic will be helpful tho. Download the app if you can. It makes uploading from a phone as simple as can be.

Sent from my LGLS990 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

20160629_182619.jpg
20160629_182624.jpg

Also providing I haven't messed this up how long should I leave the plant to recover for after topping?

Sent from my SM-G920F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Treat the plant like normal. In my experience it dont take long at all to heal. Just have clean blades or scissors or fingers if your pinching it off. Yes, " the little seed type sack things". Lol. You got this.

Sent from my VS980 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Ok ace thanks I didn't have any rubbing alcohol so I just had to wipe the scissors off.... would be ok shouldn't it?? Never butchered my girls before only every grown normal.

Sent from my SM-G920F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom