Need help - What is my problem here?

So this is what Im dealing with, its on a few plants now and have gotten worse. It also looks like it has different issues, like full on rust on some leaves and others have the spots. What could this be?

Nutrient burn? Locked? Do I flush?

rsz_1-1.jpg
rsz_1-3.jpg
rsz_1-4.jpg
1-29.jpg

I just had the same problem if it doesn't stop progressing i'm pretty sure its fusarium.I had to cut one of my plants a week before harvest,because she was too much affected and started to infect the other girls.This shit is contagious it usually develops due to over-watering and fungus gnat larvaes which are eating the roots.
If you cut a branch and see some brown spots like decay inside the stem,no doubt its fusarium.
There isn't much you can do at that point,because if the top new leaves are affected the infection is sprayed to entire plant.
I would remove the plants which are affected because at that stage you wont be able to finish them,the fungi is blocking the nutrient flow inside the stem.
Fusarium i serious,i lost an entire crop because of it.

The plant will take a little while to recover but it may not recover completely because it is into flower so most energy is put into that, and yes flush then leave dry then add cal mag and 1/4 strength Nutes, I'm sure someone else will verify this for you

Newbie Grow

Got it, how many weeks do I flush for? And no cAL mag while flushing right?

Should I prune those bad leaves in the mean time?
Any harm in clipping the surrounding top leaves so no bad leaves are visible? (See pic)

rsz_1-4.jpg

Give them a gentle pull down. If they come off then the leaf axil is closed and done its job. If it doesn't come off easily then the leaf axil is open and the plant is still feeding from the leaf.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Google potassium deficiency image and see if that doesn't look familiar. I had this and everyone kept telling me different things and if i had treated it for what it was my yield would've been better. I had a ph dip that was locking out nutrients on top of the fact i was only using my bloom booster at 1/2 or less strength. I already run my nutes light and some of these girls are hogs for potassium or calcium/magnesium. Just my opinion but check out the image and description.

Absolutely true. If you lock out ph during flower you will definitely get a Potassium deficiency. Causing the plant to "cannibalize" itself.
I was under the impression the OP was giving it minimum nutes.

Your plant is exhibiting classic signs of nutrient burn. Notice how the problem began at the tips and is now slowly working its way in. Flush your system and wait a week for the plant to resume growing. The damaged leaves wont ever recover.

Its very important that you don't repeat this mistake again. Another case of nute burn this late into flowering will seriously slow down bud growth and will affect your final yield.

Also, don't be surprised if your dried bud is harsh to smoke. You'll have to flush for at least 2 weeks to clear out most of the excess nutrient in your plants vascular system.

I thought that i had nute burn and i dialled my nutes back and back and it kept getting worse and worse. Then i saw a pic of k deficiency and it looks a lot like burn. Added some bloom boosters and it stopped.
420-magazine-mobile808420717.jpg

Pic of a k deficiency

Sent from my LGLS992 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Absolutely true. If you lock out ph during flower you will definitely get a Potassium deficiency. Causing the plant to "cannibalize" itself.
I was under the impression the OP was giving it minimum nutes.

OK thanks man, yeah I didn't think I was giving g it minimum nutes. Just curious but how much do you recommend each plant get per watering? Cup? 2 cups?

Your plant is exhibiting classic signs of nutrient burn. Notice how the problem began at the tips and is now slowly working its way in. Flush your system and wait a week for the plant to resume growing. The damaged leaves wont ever recover.

Its very important that you don't repeat this mistake again. Another case of nute burn this late into flowering will seriously slow down bud growth and will affect your final yield.

Makes total sense now, thank you.
They definitely started at the tip, too bad they won't recover.
I'll redo my nute jug and start next then next week

Back
Top Bottom