Need help

Aaronmc199

420 Member
Hi there people I am new to growing I am doing a strain of lemon kush using a 400w high sodium light but I have run in to a couple problems with space due to me not topping my plants now there in flowering and taking up most of my space and also have a problem with spotting on leaf of one of my plants will attach photo at bottom any advice will be appreciated thanks

Attachments

• 20200406_121759.jpg
    20200406_121759.jpg
    531.3 KB · Views: 35
  • 20200406_121747.jpg
    20200406_121747.jpg
    510.1 KB · Views: 35
I was using tap water but I leave it settle for a day I'm using 3ml of a and 3ml of b to each 1 litre of water which takes my ph to 5.7

This is my set up very basic also worried about the height of my plants and was wondering if theres any way I could sort that problem as well thanks again.

Welcome. You can bend those ladies over to make better use of that space. Crush the main stem by rolling it between your fingers at the bend point first, and use string and a stake to pull it down. If the stem breaks some, tape it with masking tape. Check out LST. Generally you have some nice plants. If you veg under MH, use the MH for the first 2 weeks of bloom, and it seems to limit stretch.

Thanks for advice I will give that a try I had them on 18 hours of light and 6 hours of darkness for 5 weeks then I have had them on a 12 hour cycle for 3 and half weeks now when will I see signs of buds forming they just seem to be getting taller

Thanks for advice I will give that a try I had them on 18 hours of light and 6 hours of darkness for 5 weeks then I have had them on a 12 hour cycle for 3 and half weeks now when will I see signs of buds forming they just seem to be getting taller
Put them on an 11 1/2 hours of light. Flowers should really kick off soon.

Back
Top Bottom