Need help with yellow leaves

here are some photos from today, it wont allow me to upload the photos i took of their full view, im going to work on getting some up however.
IMG000562.jpg

IMG000672.jpg

IMG000682.jpg

Ok i also have a similar question my leaves on my plant are turning yellow on the outside of the leaf and dark green on the inside but the plant is still flowering what should i do to still be able to harvest this plant?

killacam look at this>Plant Abuse Chart and c if it helps u any. W/out a pic there's not much help based on vague descriptions.

Firsttimer23, u can use miracle grow successfully, but its not recommended being it isn't formulated for cannabis as many other nutrients are. How have ur plants been handling the full strength? I've burnt plants to death by going over the recommended concentration. Another thing is the nutritional needs of ur plants will change from veg to flower. In veg ur plant uses plenty of Nitrogen (represented by the first # in the numbers u listed on the front of the miracle grow bottle). In flower ur plants will take more potassium and phosphorus and use less nitrogen. So the last 2 numbers should be significantly higher than the 1st in flower. Hope this helps.

It has been handleing the Miracle Grow pretty well but now that it is flowering the leaves have started to turn yellow on the bottom like i mentioned and pictured before. Could this be because it is not getting enough of the last 2 neutrients in this stage now, and what would you recommend that I use in order to correct this problem? My plants are not getting burnt from the use of the miracle grow so is it possible that i may not need more nutrients?

mj13.jpg

mj23.jpg

mj32.jpg

Thank you so much for the chart but here are some pictures of them so i can get your opinion on them. The first picture is the only plant i have thats not turning yellow on the leaves. The other 2 are 2 other plants that are doing it and i am not doing anything different with the plants at all. An again thank you for your advice!
:bongrip:

first timer, you can flush ur pots with water Phed (depends upon current PH of ur runoff water). Use 3 times the amount of water as there is media per pot. Then u can introduce bloom nutes. I don't know how long ur plant have to finish.
KillaCam88, That there looks like a nitrogen deficiency. i believe this is in the plant abuse chart. Being that ur in flower I'm not sure how to handle it. Plants use less N in bloom so I don't think u'd reintroduce N to the plant feeding regimen. The bloom nutes should have enough N for the plant to finish normally. Let's see what other's have to say.

:rollit:Thank you so much and we will see what others have to say. An since im in South Carolina mine is not to make money but to save me some money! An i checked out your pictures Bayarea and you have a great settup i just wish we could do that here! i wanna move so bad to a MMJ city! :rollit:

Back
Top Bottom