Need Help

CEFLINE

Sup Guy's.

Just wanting a few answer's , or even suggestion and advice on what to do and no to do.

This is my first try at a DWC setup , Am using 5 Lemon Haze 2 - 3 Week old clones as a trial run I am Currently running the Light 24/7 And was Gonna do so until 12/12.

They have each got there first 4 - 5 roots in the water so everythings allgood there. Just a issue on 2 off the clones i have noticed whitesh coat on a few off the leaves, And also have just noticed the tips with slight nute burn. i am using floranova stage 1 until flowering stage.

I Just want some advice if these are looking like they should , or if im doing wrong can you give me a heads up with the correct info.

Setup:
LED Light Run
Carbon filter/Fan/Ducting Run 24/7
Resivor With 3 Airstones/ Connected to air pump Run 24/7
Heatpad ( Which is currently turned off cause produces to much heat in the Water)
Mylar Grow Tent
Fan ( To give some Breeze on the Plants ) Run 24/7

image15759.jpg

View image in gallery

Hello Cefline, pics aren't clear but you mention white coat on the leafs which suggests mildew or possibly mites. Mildew happens when humidity is too high & bad ventillation so check this to be sure. In the meantime you can wipe off the mildew with a cloth & water, also spray some neem oil if you can which is also good against pests (home made spray is also good, look online for ideas). Check the leaves very carefully for small insects, better with a loup. Finally be sure not to over nute them...they're still small so use 1/4 of recommended intake & increase accordingly. Good luck

Back
Top Bottom