Need some advice on cfls and light spectrums

nottssmoker

hey ive recently got my hands on a 250w cfl light the output 2700k red spectrums and 6400k blue iam just wondering if this wil be enough to grow to small plants under through the veg and flowering stages dont expect masive yeilds but any advice would be lots of help as iam new to growing thanks
dez

search this board for CFLs you will see various setups that will help you ....

big ?s how many bulbs and lumen output?

how far from plants?

pay attention to these on others posts are you'll get a crash course on CFL growing without having to reinvent the wheel...

good luck if you're new to growing i suggest going soil its harder to screw it up for new folks and don't over water and over feed!!

thanks for all u comments veg is goin pretty well gona start flowering next week do any of u no whats the best nuts to use for flowering?

cool can u get the online from anywhere because i dont no any grows shops round my ends also do u on anything about auto-flowering strains can u just use 12/12 or does it have to be 18/6?

Check out the Fox Farms website, it will tell you exactly where the closest store is that sells their products near you.
As for autoflowering strains...They are autoflowering. Meaning the photoperiod does not have to be changed for them to flower. They flower due to age, not light cycle. You could use whatever light cycle you want.

Back
Top Bottom