Need some advice on filling cartridges

billyran

I have started trying to fill my own 510 cartridges and I'm having issues.
I am squeezing my own flower and no matter how light golden color the rosin is , when I start heating and mixing in terpene, it turns a dark color.
But it will work in the cartridges until it starts getting near the bottom then the cartridges seem to be clogging.
I am guessing It must be from small particles in the rosin from the flower.
I am using a 90 micron bag for the flower but I can still see micro size particles in the rosin when mixing it.
I have tried filtering it in a syringe filter , that was a total waste , I couldn't get it out of the filter.
Any suggestions ?
Are the cartridges that you can get at dispensaries that light clear gold color because of being extracted with butane ?

I am squeezing my own flower and no matter how light golden color the rosin is , when I start heating and mixing in terpene, it turns a dark color.
But it will work in the cartridges until it starts getting near the bottom then the cartridges seem to be clogging.
I am using a 90 micron bag for the flower but I can still see micro size particles in the rosin when mixing it.
I have tried filtering it in a syringe filter , that was a total waste , I couldn't get it out of the filter.
Any suggestions ?
Are the cartridges that you can get at dispensaries that light clear gold color because of being extracted with butane ?
Hey billy :ciao: hope you are well my friend.
Sorry no one has answered your question.
@Rexer do you know who fills carts?
I can't remember who does it.
We will find someone. ;)

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Hey billy :ciao: hope you are well my friend.
Sorry no one has answered your question.
@Rexer do you know who fills carts?
I can't remember who does it.
We will find someone. ;)

Stay safe :cool:
Bill
@StoneOtter Has done some great write ups.

Any suggestions ?
Hi Billy, try @Ispire x adjustable carts 0.5 size. They are the ones I find work best from the limited ones I tried. My rosin goes dark too and I don't add anything. The 0.5 x carts turned all the way open to let all the air possible in get it done the best. Nice for portability but nothing beats the ispire daab for taste!

Back
Top Bottom