Need education on filling vape cartridges

billyran

This old man needs help please.
I have been squeezing flowers for a long time and smoking the rosin in a pipe.
I just tried a vape pen and cartridge and It is so convenient.
Is it hard to make your own cartridges with rosin from flower.
And could you please suggest a refillable cartridge and tools needed. I have a puffco peak , But I sure like the convenience of the pen and cartridges. Thanks for any help.

Hey hope your good my friend.
This thread might help.
There are others if that's not good enough.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

This old man needs help please.
I have been squeezing flowers for a long time and smoking the rosin in a pipe.
I just tried a vape pen and cartridge and It is so convenient.
Is it hard to make your own cartridges with rosin from flower.
And could you please suggest a refillable cartridge and tools needed. I have a puffco peak , But I sure like the convenience of the pen and cartridges. Thanks for any help.

@StoneOtter and @BakedARea both have had some success with this. Perhaps, they can chime in.

Welcome Billy I've been working on this and found some carts work better than others. I've only tried ISPIRE carts and only one has made good vape. Here's the method I found that works.
Here's the part where I name all the components. Look around the thread if you want to view the vid I downloaded that shows the process. I can't find it now. Dos-Si-Dos & Wedding Cake ala Dope Seeds

I so agree about the ease of having a vape like this! I use them for one or two hit boosts but they have a light burn to them in my throat compared to other methods like an @Ispire daab, or Wand that I've tried. Let me know how you make out.

Thanks for the tag @HashGirl

@billyran it would prudent of you to check out the links @StoneOtter posted for you. He's been thoroughly testing his carts and methods for the past few runs. I have made a few myself. I take a slightly different approach but ultimately, to get the same result. An easy and convenient way to medicate.

I also have an @Ispire vape for carts. Incredibly efficient and powerful little units. Cannot go wrong there. I find that cheaper cart pens just cannot get the temp control like the iSpire units.

I went with another sponsor @PeakSupplyCo before getting my iSpire in a prize package. They offer a variety of cart pens and carts which have worked amazing for me. I did order terps from their site and I have been very pleased with them. I have also used their products to help dilute my rosin. It provides a pleasant puff and I don't get too many of the harsh hits. It does not take much to get a better consistency on the vape fluid. I prefer lower temps if possible to improve my terp profiles while I puff. There are other methods to use like StoneOtter does to help prepare the rosin. By heating it at a low temp for many hours, you reduce the amount of fats and lipids in the rosin which eventually clog up your carts. I try to eliminate that step by using a booster from Peak and dilute it slightly. Keeps it more fluid. Lots of ways to approach this and still get great results.

Please ask any questions. I have not made any carts for a while. This post is giving me the itch to press some flowers and make some more!

Here is a link to a post I made a while back. I hope it helps give you ideas and not cause confusion. Need to get back in there and do some more experiments and improve my carts.
Thread 'Making DIY Vape Carts From Rosin!' Making DIY Vape Carts From Rosin!

Welcome Billy I've been working on this and found some carts work better than others. I've only tried ISPIRE carts and only one has made good vape. Here's the method I found that works.
Here's the part where I name all the components. Look around the thread if you want to view the vid I downloaded that shows the process. I can't find it now. Dos-Si-Dos & Wedding Cake ala Dope Seeds

I so agree about the ease of having a vape like this! I use them for one or two hit boosts but they have a light burn to them in my throat compared to other methods like an @Ispire daab, or Wand that I've tried. Let me know how you make out.

Thanks for the tag @HashGirl

@billyran it would prudent of you to check out the links @StoneOtter posted for you. He's been thoroughly testing his carts and methods for the past few runs. I have made a few myself. I take a slightly different approach but ultimately, to get the same result. An easy and convenient way to medicate.

I also have an @Ispire vape for carts. Incredibly efficient and powerful little units. Cannot go wrong there. I find that cheaper cart pens just cannot get the temp control like the iSpire units.

I went with another sponsor @PeakSupplyCo before getting my iSpire in a prize package. They offer a variety of cart pens and carts which have worked amazing for me. I did order terps from their site and I have been very pleased with them. I have also used their products to help dilute my rosin. It provides a pleasant puff and I don't get too many of the harsh hits. It does not take much to get a better consistency on the vape fluid. I prefer lower temps if possible to improve my terp profiles while I puff. There are other methods to use like StoneOtter does to help prepare the rosin. By heating it at a low temp for many hours, you reduce the amount of fats and lipids in the rosin which eventually clog up your carts. I try to eliminate that step by using a booster from Peak and dilute it slightly. Keeps it more fluid. Lots of ways to approach this and still get great results.

Please ask any questions. I have not made any carts for a while. This post is giving me the itch to press some flowers and make some more!

Here is a link to a post I made a while back. I hope it helps give you ideas and not cause confusion. Need to get back in there and do some more experiments and improve my carts.
Thread 'Making DIY Vape Carts From Rosin!' Making DIY Vape Carts From Rosin!
Boom Shakalaka!

NTH

Back
Top Bottom