Dos-Si-Dos & Wedding Cake ala Dope Seeds

@Dope-Seeds / Black Skull WEDDING CAKE HARVEST UPDATE

WooHoo had a nice harvest today. The tall Wedding Cake in the back that gave me the hardest time just gave me the best harvest! A fairly easy trim of some of the densest bud I've grown! And heavy! 1178 grams wet which when I drop that number into the weed formulator is 10.4 oz! Almost no larf, thank you @InTheShed ! I'm a true no larfer when I can! This is something else!

I have to go and toke the scissor hash now. It produced a ball almost a half inch around so she's pretty loaded with thc! Going to be interesting.
Awsome harvest brother Otter!

Highya SO,

Happy Superbowl Sunday! I'm a football fan,so, couldn't help it. Yeah, great harvest! Buds look very tasty! I hope trim jail wasn't too bad! Hoping for Cinncinati wins today. Happy Smokin'

Highya SO,

Happy Superbowl Sunday! I'm a football fan,so, couldn't help it. Yeah, great harvest! Buds look very tasty! I hope trim jail wasn't too bad! Hoping for Cinncinati wins today. Happy Smokin'
Happy Superbowl Sunday! I am rooting for the Bengals too, but I am sorely afraid that LA is going to completely dismantle them... and I think it is going to be hard to watch. I don't think that Cincinnati is ready for the drubbing they are about to receive.

Happy Superbowl Sunday! I am rooting for the Bengals too, but I am sorely afraid that LA is going to completely dismantle them... and I think it is going to be hard to watch. I don't think that Cincinnati is ready for the drubbing they are about to receive.
I couldn't agree more Ms. Em!

I give the Bengals big props for a great season and for making it to the Super Bowl. However, I too think they will get thrashed today! :Rasta:

I couldn't agree more Ms. Em!

I give the Bengals big props for a great season and for making it to the Super Bowl. However, I too think they will get thrashed today! :Rasta:

Light shines on dogs azz least twice a day now never count that out . Hell probably who ever paid most to the refs anyway. These days way pros are now. All political and sht. Look at new england all this years. Lmao.

Highya SO,

Hey Bode, Happy Superbowl Sunday! I'll be watching today! Wouldn't be a good fair weather fan if I didn't today eh.? Go Bengals!

FINAL HARVEST DOS-SI-DO 2 BY BLACK SKULL @Dope-Seeds

Well today she made all milky trichs and I took that as my sign to end her status of being alive. We'll enjoy her magical goodness in more internal ways from here on.

63 days since flipping the light. She gave me 1012 grams wet. put that in the weed calculator and get a whopping 9 oz projected dry. A good plant any day. Sticky icky!
Here she is.

Well today she made all milky trichs and I took that as my sign to end her status of being alive. We'll enjoy her magical goodness in more internal ways from here on.

63 days since flipping the light. She gave me 1012 grams wet. put that in the weed calculator and get a whopping 9 oz projected dry. A good plant any day. Sticky icky!
Here she is.

I see your "problem" not only continues, it grows larger.

:slide: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Beautiful as ever, SO!

Even if Cinncinati doesn't win, you're a winner anyways! That bud looks so tantalizing! And frosty! Looks like some of my harvest last year!! Very frosty. Congratulations, SO! Happy Smokin'

NEW THING UPDATE

@Ispire CARTRIDGE AND BATTERY FILL WITH ROSIN SWEEZINS

So I never gave up looking for ways to get high thc concentrate with terpene retention and get it into a vape. Here's the next try. I'm testing it as I type. WooHoo!

Deep down the rabbit hole one day I found an email from what should be a trusted source. In that mail I was shown how to take pure pressed flower rosin. Bake it for 24 to 48 hours, get it into pre warmed glass syringes, and injected into cartridges, baked for 5 minutes for wicking to take up and refill, done. All done at 150F.

It was almost no work at all. Getting the weed squished was the main thing. Not bad. The 24 hour bake was in the instant pot sous vide setting. No sweat.
So I squished 3 grams of Dos-si-do

Got it in the instant pot sous vide setting 24 hours
Warmed everything up to 150F
Gave em a fill

The @Ispire BDK900 battery and there dual coil ceramic carts filled.

I've been down this road before so i'm not all in as far as thinking this will work through one, two or more fills? It's the best start though and I wanted to share it. Maybe someone already does it? Or better? I want to get pure squeezed flower into carts. That's all. Hehe, anyway I have to shovel. I'm hitting the BKD900 before I do! I'll be back with updates on this.

NEW THING UPDATE

@Ispire CARTRIDGE AND BATTERY FILL WITH ROSIN SWEEZINS

So I never gave up looking for ways to get high thc concentrate with terpene retention and get it into a vape. Here's the next try. I'm testing it as I type. WooHoo!

Deep down the rabbit hole one day I found an email from what should be a trusted source. In that mail I was shown how to take pure pressed flower rosin. Bake it for 24 to 48 hours, get it into pre warmed glass syringes, and injected into cartridges, baked for 5 minutes for wicking to take up and refill, done. All done at 150F.

It was almost no work at all. Getting the weed squished was the main thing. Not bad. The 24 hour bake was in the instant pot sous vide setting. No sweat.
So I squished 3 grams of Dos-si-do

Got it in the instant pot sous vide setting 24 hours
Warmed everything up to 150F
Gave em a fill

The @Ispire BDK900 battery and there dual coil ceramic carts filled.

I've been down this road before so i'm not all in as far as thinking this will work through one, two or more fills? It's the best start though and I wanted to share it. Maybe someone already does it? Or better? I want to get pure squeezed flower into carts. That's all. Hehe, anyway I have to shovel. I'm hitting the BKD900 before I do! I'll be back with updates on this.
DAMN. I have so much to learn. Fabulous.

That half time show was excellent!

I love Eminem.

Another great harvest of frosty buds Otter - lovely jubbly!

Bookmarked for when I get I get my press.
This is exactly how I would love to do it:thanks:

Have you noticed any differences using the cart?
What I can say is I hit a cart all day yesterday and found great flavor and high. I'm a flower guy at heart so this is something to have, not replace flower. My last effort tasted less than good and stopped working 3/4 of the way through a fill.
Dam @StoneOtter bro u a mad scientist here. Lmao. That's crazy sht bro. Made ur on vapes. Lmao. who would have thunk it
After I tasted a store bought cartridge vape I had to try. I'm not giving them 90 bucks for one!
Fantastic harvest, Stone :welldone:
And what a great New Thing you have! I’m watching to see how she performs after you road test it. :smokin:
Thanks Donkey! Stay tuned, I think this is the one. Day one went without flaw. That never happened!
Another great harvest of frosty buds Otter - lovely jubbly!
Thanks Stunger! Time to update the tent and get going again!

Back
Top Bottom