Dos-Si-Dos & Wedding Cake ala Dope Seeds

Sorry Rex, it stuck me as a funny compliment. I knew your heart was in the right place though. :green_heart:
Oh no worries Shed! I'm usually first in line to laugh at myself :laughtwo: , and it was a laugh worthy mistake for wording.

I'm not bent folded or mutilated by any of that Rex. Forgot actually, that was minutes ago.
So I have a partial joint in the ashtray turning my head with its scent. I'm getting that catholic church incense smell on it sitting there snuffed out. Pretty cool!

Maybe that's trying to tell you something.

:laughtwo:

DROUGHT ON DOSI UPDATE

High and happy Saturday! Not much going on here today but a birthday party for my daughter. YAY! I love me a family party! Just a very small get together for a drink and some awesome smoked meats from the best smokehouse up the street. Takeouts. I hope they have one special on the board, smoked chicken livers and onions, mmm mmm mmm! They do some real magical work there! Our baby is 35, Yikes!

Oh yeah, the droughted dosi. She came back nicely and I'm waiting for triches to do all milky. If that doesn't happen soon I'll consider taking her. It might be one that never finishes as I've read about. She's a few days to over a week past breeder ripeness now, I'm not going more than a week more on this one. Probably a couple of days. She's done making thc and I'm happy with bud development so...

Nice comeback from drought.

DROUGHT ON DOSI UPDATE

High and happy Saturday! Not much going on here today but a birthday party for my daughter. YAY! I love me a family party! Just a very small get together for a drink and some awesome smoked meats from the best smokehouse up the street. Takeouts. I hope they have one special on the board, smoked chicken livers and onions, mmm mmm mmm! They do some real magical work there! Our baby is 35, Yikes!

Oh yeah, the droughted dosi. She came back nicely and I'm waiting for triches to do all milky. If that doesn't happen soon I'll consider taking her. It might be one that never finishes as I've read about. She's a few days to over a week past breeder ripeness now, I'm not going more than a week more on this one. Probably a couple of days. She's done making thc and I'm happy with bud development so...

Nice comeback from drought.
Wow, "nice" might be a bit of an understatement! I never thought you'd be able to get those huge, 100% yellow fan leaves to pray again like they're active, but damn if you didn't. Super sweet.

Highya SO,

Happy Birthday to your daughter. Sounds like you get to enjoy a fine evening!! Dank looking Do-si-do! She looks delicious. Happy Smokin'

That's one nice plant, Stone!

At the top it looks like a panoramic view of a city center with lots of skyscrapers. :bravo:

Whoa I didn't see that! I have to toke a little something and go down there for a journey through them!
I think that's what helped me to see it! :ganjamon:

I think that's what helped me to see it! :ganjamon:
After seeing this exchange I went back and took a look now with your comment on my mind, and damn if you aren't right! Wow are we all stoners or what. It reminds me of NYC on Life After People when they show the 200 years without people computer mockups. Lol. Otter could do a lot worse than having his colas compared to skyscrapers, lol. These remind me of my Chunkadelic towers, only this bud is amazing and grown properly. Lmao.

It reminds me of NYC on Life After People when they show the 200 years without people computer mockups.
I'm going to hit a few more bowls and try to catch up, Jon! But, yeah, I here ya'. :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom