Dos-Si-Dos & Wedding Cake ala Dope Seeds

Nice haul SO.

NTH
Thanks NTH!
Gosh, how naughty of him. Wish my boss was like that. :rofl:
Haha he's not my boss, his sister is! He's my brother in law.
Wow I would love a harvest like that....fantastic job:bravo:
Thanks Happy!
Good morning Mr Otter (not to be mistaken with Mr Beaver)

Your harvest looks schmicky doo bruv :)
I love that talk Tra! Thanks!
Lmao. She called u beaver

Screenshot_20220209-152409.jpg
Yeah she did! And schmicky doo too!

Highya SO,

What a beautiful harvest!! Glad it has goo! Looks like some top shelf stash! Nice job SO. Happy Smokin'

Thanks Bode! she was unexpectedly all that! Wait until we see her sister :love: :love: . I always have weed eyes so i won't guess. It's my favorite plant to look at I have to say.
Which one if fav bro . Type plant that is

Which one if fav bro . Type plant that is
They're wedding Cake sisters that couldn't be more different. Been fun to grow them both. I won't know my fav for a while. Never had it yet.
Amazing harvest Otter! #nolarf and :welldone:

And you are one well-loved BIL, that's for sure. :)
Yeah, that no larf thing is the way for me! :thanks: The BIL is a crazy and good guy. I'm happy to be part of the family.

They're wedding Cake sisters that couldn't be more different. Been fun to grow them both. I won't know my fav for a while. Never had it yet.

Yeah, that no larf thing is the way for me! :thanks: The BIL is a crazy and good guy. I'm happy to be part of the family.
K. Let me know when u do bro.

WooHoo had a nice harvest today. The tall Wedding Cake in the back that gave me the hardest time just gave me the best harvest! A fairly easy trim of some of the densest bud I've grown! And heavy! 1178 grams wet which when I drop that number into the weed formulator is 10.4 oz! Almost no larf, thank you @InTheShed ! I'm a true no larfer when I can! This is something else!
Well done Otter, what a spectacular pile of colas, looks great!

Outstanding harvest, Stone.

I had a real "Yowza" moment looking at that mass of buddage! :bravo:

:drool:Beautiful Buds, love the sticky goo :yahoo:
:theband::woohoo:
Oh man so sticky, but wait!
That is absolutely an incredible grow and if the sis is your fav I’m not sure how much further your grading
system can go. Beautiful StoneO.
:adore:
Hehe, the system changes depending on how high I am judging from :laugh: . Thanks Nev!
Outstanding harvest, Stone.

I had a real "Yowza" moment looking at that mass of buddage! :bravo:

Us both my friend! It doesn't happen often. Hitting the 10's is a mind blower!

TRIPLE PLAY WEDDING CAKE HARVEST UPDATE

Hi all. Wedding cake triple is harvested. I just didn't want to cut this one down but all milky trichs told me I had to. She got a drought that ended today too. Only 5 days. She was the apple of my eye this grow! I thought everything about this one was perfect. Symmetry was beautiful, color nice to the end, frost is unbelievable! And she gave 965 grams wet that crunched out to 8.5 oz projected dry. A dream of a plant.

Just the Dosi alone in the tent now. Not ready yet.

Dam stone like every other day ur harvesting I don't like you now. Lmao u smoke to much lmao. U bogart ur sht bro.just kidding lmao. Lmao.
I had friend u go over to his house said he don't have anything but I can smell it . N u know he lying and then he brings out a joint says u want smoke one. That's u. Lmao jk

TRIPLE PLAY WEDDING CAKE HARVEST UPDATE

Hi all. Wedding cake triple is harvested. I just didn't want to cut this one down but all milky trichs told me I had to. She got a drought that ended today too. Only 5 days. She was the apple of my eye this grow! I thought everything about this one was perfect. Symmetry was beautiful, color nice to the end, frost is unbelievable! And she gave 965 grams wet that crunched out to 8.5 oz projected dry. A dream of a plant.

Just the Dosi alone in the tent now. Not ready yet.

:drool:

Forgive me for being a bit presumptuous but it appears as though you now have too much product on your hands, but I'm sure though that there are others willing to help you resolve your "issue."

Truly stunning, Stone. Well done! :bravo::welldone:

Dam stone like every other day ur harvesting I don't like you now. Lmao u smoke to much lmao. U bogart ur sht bro.just kidding lmao. Lmao.
I had friend u go over to his house said he don't have anything but I can smell it . N u know he lying and then he brings out a joint says u want smoke one. That's u. Lmao jk
No Scrooge McDuck here brother! Everyone gets to dive into the vault of bud! :green_heart: I'm almost done for a while.

Forgive me for being a bit presumptuous but it appears as though you now have too much product on your hands, but I'm sure though that there are others willing to help you resolve your "issue."

Truly stunning, Stone. Well done! :bravo::welldone:
Haha, no such thing! We're lucky here so far that there's no limit on home growing amounts we can store. Shhhh

Highya SO,

What a gorgeous harvest! Many colas that looked so good on the vine, Even better on the drying rack!! Your green thumb skills are getting better every grow!! Congratulations! Enjoy! Happy Smokin'

Back
Top Bottom