Dos-Si-Dos & Wedding Cake ala Dope Seeds

Highya SO,

BIL's buds are looking ripe!! Gorgeous!! Are they clones of the one you did last summer? Or started from seed? Happy Smokin'

I think you should get to choose the one. Lol.
Nice that you have my back Jon thanks! Truth be told he gave me the big one in the 10 gallon bag. The rest are in 7's. I'd be happy with a pint jar of bud, but he's the boss.
Highya SO,

BIL's buds are looking ripe!! Gorgeous!! Are they clones of the one you did last summer? Or started from seed? Happy Smokin'
Hi Bode. From the same mother as the summer grow and the one tent grow before that. She's getting around!

Morning stone.

Screenshot_20220208-231047.jpg

@Dope-Seeds / Black Skull WEDDING CAKE HARVEST UPDATE

WooHoo had a nice harvest today. The tall Wedding Cake in the back that gave me the hardest time just gave me the best harvest! A fairly easy trim of some of the densest bud I've grown! And heavy! 1178 grams wet which when I drop that number into the weed formulator is 10.4 oz! Almost no larf, thank you @InTheShed ! I'm a true no larfer when I can! This is something else!

I have to go and toke the scissor hash now. It produced a ball almost a half inch around so she's pretty loaded with thc! Going to be interesting.

OK not that the field of dreams, the wedding cake nugs, the bounty of goodness that you have there isn't enough but can I be the one to ask how that sourdough bread came out cause I love plants and carbs. They make my green world go round.

Just always like "wow, would you look at that :battingeyelashes:" whenever I come here

WooHoo had a nice harvest today. The tall Wedding Cake in the back that gave me the hardest time just gave me the best harvest! A fairly easy trim of some of the densest bud I've grown! And heavy! 1178 grams wet which when I drop that number into the weed formulator is 10.4 oz! Almost no larf, thank you @InTheShed ! I'm a true no larfer when I can! This is something else!

I have to go and toke the scissor hash now. It produced a ball almost a half inch around so she's pretty loaded with thc! Going to be interesting.
Awesome buds Sir Otter... they look as dank as dank can be! Enjoy!

Nice bro nice haul. Let me know how it smokes
The scissor hash is killer! Nice and energetic and stoney!
OK not that the field of dreams, the wedding cake nugs, the bounty of goodness that you have there isn't enough but can I be the one to ask how that sourdough bread came out cause I love plants and carbs. They make my green world go round.

Just always like "wow, would you look at that :battingeyelashes:" whenever I come here
I consider baking cannabis into these. Hmmmm :green_heart:
Awesome buds Sir Otter... they look as dank as dank can be! Enjoy!
Em, I wish you were close! I'd drive some over for you. This LOS all started with you dear woman. I'm so grateful for all your input!
Congratulations on the bountiful harvest StoneOtter!

I'm glad she rewarded your hard work!
Me too!

Omg that bread looks incredible. I'd eat it just like that, make a sandwich with it, toast it up with some cannabutter, oh how good to dip into stew? Yum! Looks amazing! :drool:

Congrats on the harvest, Stone! She looks sticky.

Omg that bread looks incredible. I'd eat it just like that, make a sandwich with it, toast it up with some cannabutter, oh how good to dip into stew? Yum! Looks amazing! :drool:
So far had it dipped in chicken soup, toast n buttered, hot from the oven n buttered. Yum!
Congrats on the harvest, Stone! She looks sticky.
Hey HashGirl, icky icky for sure! I scraped my fingers it was so thick! First time for that. Great buzz! Makes me talk and talk drive my wife crazy :laugh: .

Nice that you have my back Jon thanks! Truth be told he gave me the big one in the 10 gallon bag. The rest are in 7's. I'd be happy with a pint jar of bud, but he's the boss.

Hi Bode. From the same mother as the summer grow and the one tent grow before that. She's getting around!
Gosh, how naughty of him. Wish my boss was like that. :rofl:

Wow I would love a harvest like that....fantastic job:bravo:

I have no idea how I missed this one. WOW. Nice buds!!! They look like you snatched them at the right time too, nice and tight and colorful and done looking. Great work man.

EDIT: Nice staging for a future contest as well...tee hee!

Back
Top Bottom