Dos-Si-Dos & Wedding Cake ala Dope Seeds

Beaver lmao I can't help it's that was so funny. Calling u a beaver. Lmao

Screenshot_20220209-152409.jpg

Congrats on another great harvest, Stone! I hope you like the Wedding Cake because you're going to have a lot of it. Well done. :adore:

Highya SO,

What a gorgeous harvest! Many colas that looked so good on the vine, Even better on the drying rack!! Your green thumb skills are getting better every grow!! Congratulations! Enjoy! Happy Smokin'
Thanks Bode! I do love to see them hang!
Fackin dank woohooooo congrats stone those look like some dense lovely nugz.:high-five::bravo:

The dankosity is strong in this one Hap! We're going to love it!
Another stupendous harvest Otter! Love the stack on the tray on the bowl on the scale...tower of babel to heaven that is. :welldone:

Shhhhh!
That's my kind of stairway to heaven!
I won't let my paranoia go too much but I know right?
Congrats on another great harvest, Stone! I hope you like the Wedding Cake because you're going to have a lot of it. Well done. :adore:
Thanks HashGirl, I found only one I didn't care for and that was for flavor. This one's likely fine. I'll be doing some test squishing soon. Found a new method to me to squish and fill vape cartridges without adding anything. I have a little scepticism but I want to give it a try. That'll use up a bunch.

Aren't you gonna share with the class? Do tell.
Well I got a mailing from a seed seller that included a procedure to do it. First it says to squish enough to fill your carts. Then a 24 to 48 hour time in a sealed jar at 150 F. It becomes very thin at this point in the vid. Next is to fill the carts and put them in the 150 F for a short time to wick up. Then top off and cap. Done. It sounds too easy to be true but I see these directions in a couple of places. Maybe?
Links get looked at weirdly sometimes so I'll give you the title of the u-tube video that runs it. "How to make Solventless Cartridges - Lowtemp Industries"

LAST DROUGHTED ONE STANDING UPDATE

Good day all, Dosi assumed the position and I rescued her with water today.

She got a real good droop on! Now for some trichomey bud pics.

Nice and furry! Happy Friday!
WOW. You had that girl in such good shape before the drought that it didn't even hurt her visually! That ain't bad at ALL!! And wow, those trichs....nice work SO. Really sweet. How many days droughted?

WOW. You had that girl in such good shape before the drought that it didn't even hurt her visually! That ain't bad at ALL!! And wow, those trichs....nice work SO. Really sweet. How many days droughted?
She has a really strong branch structure. I noticed them when she was vegging. Kind of gave me the hint she was going to fill them up.

Back
Top Bottom