Dos-Si-Dos & Wedding Cake ala Dope Seeds

Furry. Gooey. Fantastic. I can only hope that in some years time I can be half close to your level in all these wonderful things cannabis.

It's a progression of natural things it seems. Haha, furry and gooey usually don't get followed with fantastic! This is a fun exception!
Extremely fun. The Disney World of cannabis enjoyment Stone

63 days since flipping the light. She gave me 1012 grams wet. put that in the weed calculator and get a whopping 9 oz projected dry. A good plant any day. Sticky icky!
Here she is.

Wow! Well done, Stone. :adore:

Thanks HashGirl!

The last of it. The Booty! Nice one! I like a girl with big bud!
~~I like big budz and i cannot lie... You other growerz can't deny....when a skinny little auto swings her round calyx in your face you get sprung~~ hehehe

FINAL HARVEST DOS-SI-DO 2 BY BLACK SKULL @Dope-Seeds

Well today she made all milky trichs and I took that as my sign to end her status of being alive. We'll enjoy her magical goodness in more internal ways from here on.

63 days since flipping the light. She gave me 1012 grams wet. put that in the weed calculator and get a whopping 9 oz projected dry. A good plant any day. Sticky icky!
Here she is.

Juicy colas!

Highya SO,

I'm not much on vaping, so I can't comment on your vaping experiences. I'm stuck in old school mode, using my bong. Others seem to enjoy your process, too. It looks like you hit a winner there! Happy Smokin'

Highya SO,

I'm not much on vaping, so I can't comment on your vaping experiences. I'm stuck in old school mode, using my bong. Others seem to enjoy your process, too. It looks like you hit a winner there! Happy Smokin'
Nothing wrong with old school Bode. I like to try different things. My favorite is a fat joint but I cough more when I smoke them so I kind of have to vape mostly. I roll one or two from each plant to get a taste though. That's it for me. This cartridge filled with pure squeezed flower and nothing else is something.
Juicy colas!
Thanks Verb!
~~I like big budz and i cannot lie... You other growerz can't deny....when a skinny little auto swings her round calyx in your face you get sprung~~ hehehe
Love Weed Poetry Hap!

Nothing wrong with old school Bode. I like to try different things. My favorite is a fat joint but I cough more when I smoke them so I kind of have to vape mostly. I roll one or two from each plant to get a taste though. That's it for me. This cartridge filled with pure squeezed flower and nothing else is something.

Thanks Verb!

Love Weed Poetry Hap!
It's just a green version of "I like big butts" :laugh: I wish I was poetic

CART FILLING UPDATE DAY 2

Yesterday went well through the evening. I hit the cart like it was coming at me! Toked to my hearts content. Today happens to be a migraine day and I started hitting it around noonish. It's acting perfectly. Very good taste, though not the super jazzed taste like from the store, but that isn't needed. The flavor I'm getting from this is fine excellent. I want to try another cultivar and see how it differs. This is a whiskey world compared to smoking flower. It's very strong. I have to get used to it.

The cart's contents are staying translucent at room temp 70 F. Not very liquidy but a little. I'm surprised and happy with that. Whatever happened in the 24 hour bake at 150 F did that. The pile of rosin was pretty dry when it began the process.
Here it is today. Day 2
I hit the warm button for 3 seconds and then toke at the lowest battery voltage I can pick. Huge clouds, too much if I'm not careful!

Hey Otter! Woooo! Congrats on that harvest. Looks spectacular.

And those carts look amazing! I use a similar method to warm my rosin and prep it for the carts. I have had a lot of success with my carts. Nearly all of the contents were used up.

I would recommend giving the @PeakSupplyCo stabilizer a try sometime. I did not get a bad after taste or change to the terp profile of the various rosin I tried so far. I also got some of their terps for some of my flower that lost some terps in my shitty drying process.

I still have a lot more playing around to do with carts but knowing I can make my own is just a splendid feeling! Blessings dude.

CART FILLING UPDATE DAY 2

Yesterday went well through the evening. I hit the cart like it was coming at me! Toked to my hearts content. Today happens to be a migraine day and I started hitting it around noonish. It's acting perfectly. Very good taste, though not the super jazzed taste like from the store, but that isn't needed. The flavor I'm getting from this is fine excellent. I want to try another cultivar and see how it differs. This is a whiskey world compared to smoking flower. It's very strong. I have to get used to it.

The cart's contents are staying translucent at room temp 70 F. Not very liquidy but a little. I'm surprised and happy with that. Whatever happened in the 24 hour bake at 150 F did that. The pile of rosin was pretty dry when it began the process.
Here it is today. Day 2
I hit the warm button for 3 seconds and then toke at the lowest battery voltage I can pick. Huge clouds, too much if I'm not careful!
If I didn't like buds smoke I would come visit u to learn that. How to do that and all. That's crazy scientist crap there. Lmao. Never thought u can refill them things

Back
Top Bottom