Dos-Si-Dos & Wedding Cake ala Dope Seeds

FINAL HARVEST DOS-SI-DO 2 BY BLACK SKULL @Dope-Seeds

Well today she made all milky trichs and I took that as my sign to end her status of being alive. We'll enjoy her magical goodness in more internal ways from here on.

63 days since flipping the light. She gave me 1012 grams wet. put that in the weed calculator and get a whopping 9 oz projected dry. A good plant any day. Sticky icky!
Here she is.

:ganjamon:

So a cart is a one time use and we throw them away? Thanks for the info I'll check it out. It's a pleasant way to smoke rosin.
We don't know if we can refill them yet Dust. These are new ones I bought empty .
Hey Otter. So supposedly, the higher end carts you can reuse them a few times. I personally would not mix want to mix different flavors but I recently made a cart with some of this and some of that (left overs) in store bought rosin containers and it was delish! I added a couple drops of a terp flavor from Peak. I have quite a few used up carts that I have not tried to refill yet. It's on my to-do list for sure.

I'll post up some updates whenever I get around to it.

Hey Otter. So supposedly, the higher end carts you can reuse them a few times. I personally would not mix want to mix different flavors but I recently made a cart with some of this and some of that (left overs) in store bought rosin containers and it was delish! I added a couple drops of a terp flavor from Peak. I have quite a few used up carts that I have not tried to refill yet. It's on my to-do list for sure.

There's a dispensary down here called Grow Healthy that is adding real fruit terpenes to weed in carts. Before I left the dispensaries, I tried the blueberry one and the lemon one. Both were beyond fruity, way more than you'd ever get with just weed. That was the plus side, the taste. Super fruity and sweet. The minus side was that they were especially harsh. I have no idea if this is common practice or not, but I thought it was worth a shot a couple times.

FINAL HARVEST DOS-SI-DO 2 BY BLACK SKULL
:yahoo: Brilliant way to finish off the tent. Well done Otter, :welldone:
NEW THING UPDATE
OMG thank you for starting this test for me us!
CART FILLING UPDATE DAY 2
So far so good! Keep hitting that sucker so we can see if you can vape it all the way down. How much were the carts in case the refilling doesn't work?
I would recommend giving the @PeakSupplyCo stabilizer a try sometime. I did not get a bad after taste or change to the terp profile of the various rosin I tried so far. I also got some of their terps for some of my flower that lost some terps in my shitty drying process.
Thanks Baked! You have definitely proven that this can be done with stabilizers and liquid terps, but the question Otter and I have is "can we fill and use carts with only pure resin?"

Super fruity and sweet. The minus side was that they were especially harsh.
Sounds like poor quality terps. I also think that anything from distillate is nasty tasting (gummies, carts, etc.). A lot of distillation just isn't good. I made a cart with too much stabilizer liquid and it had that similar aftertaste/harshness. It is a balancing act for sure. My goal is a rosin only cart. Not quite there yet. What Otter has shown is downright awesome. About as close to a live resin cart as I've seen but with homemade rosin. Awesomeness!

How much were the carts in case the refilling doesn't work?
I forget but it didn't get too high. I think 6.00 a piece? Maybe 7. Had to go through a second company to get them.
Sounds like poor quality terps. I also think that anything from distillate is nasty tasting (gummies, carts, etc.). A lot of distillation just isn't good. I made a cart with too much stabilizer liquid and it had that similar aftertaste/harshness. It is a balancing act for sure. My goal is a rosin only cart. Not quite there yet. What Otter has shown is downright awesome. About as close to a live resin cart as I've seen but with homemade rosin. Awesomeness!
So Baked are carts single use? This one is getting tight to start but opens up in a moment for a sesh. It's down past where the middle rod angles out now. Getting low and the taste is slightly off. Pic when it croaks.

Cool, yeah do!

Stone. I lost my nacornims list. Lmao. Hey is LST same as fluxing. . Of just tell me what this is. We called it fluxing the plant back in the day

IMG_20220215_160412.jpg

IMG_20220215_160348.jpg

IMG_20220215_160342.jpg

LST = Low Stress Training. Usually tieing down limbs rather than super cropping, or topping/pruning, etc. This allows you to change the shape of the plant to expose bud sites or fill in gaps, etc.

Fluxing uses LST to form the desired shape. It's called low stress because if done gently enough there is no recovery time needed by the plant.

LST = Low Stress Training. Usually tieing down limbs rather than super cropping, or topping/pruning, etc. This allows you to change the shape of the plant to expose bud sites or fill in gaps, etc.

Fluxing uses LST to form the desired shape. It's called low stress because if done gently enough there is no recovery time needed by the plant.
So it's fluxing gotcha.

So it's fluxing gotcha.
Well, fluxing is a specific type of training to create a particular shape; two main horizontal branches with side shoots off of them if I understand it right. But not all LST aims for that outcome. For some it's using the ties to move limbs around while still keeping a more natural shape.

So I would say fluxing uses LST, but not all LST is fluxing.

Back
Top Bottom