Dos-Si-Dos & Wedding Cake ala Dope Seeds

You could also refill the 1g container with .5g and see how it copes with refilling.
Maybe in the future. Squishing weighs heavy on my neck so I'm not able to do all the testing I'd like.
Another thing to think about is, does time affect it after the bake? This second 1 grammer I fired up yesterday had a different draw. A little harder. No problems through the evening and delish. Testing is fun :bong:

Highya SO,

Love your new light! Looks like it sent up quick and easy. Congratulations! Do you think buds will be fatter now, or more of them, or both! Should be fun!! Happy Smokin'

Highya SO,

Love your new light! Looks like it sent up quick and easy. Congratulations! Do you think buds will be fatter now, or more of them, or both! Should be fun!! Happy Smokin'
I tell ya. I put my rose colored glasses on and see the healthiest plants with the most resinous dripping buds I ever saw! So both haha, I hope. Besides that all the space in this tent is prime bud making space now. My other lights didn't get into the corners like this one. They are fine lights, but this one is a step up for that. It came to spoil me.:bongrip:

@NextLight 420H IN THE HOUSE UPDATE WOOHOO!

Hi all the 420H from the GJOTM came today and it's all I dreamed! I've been smitten with this light for quite a while! What a dream come true to have one in the tent growing our meds! Thanks again to everyone! And thanks to all who work behind the scene here at @420 mag! You who do the actual work around here are tops in my book! :thanks:. It's not every day we find a place where it's comfortable to be.

So, it opened up easy and slid right out.

How beautiful this unit is! There's a few changes from their Core and Mega. Like the power input connection at the light. It's a twist lock! Very nice, I have concerns with the traditional setups I've seen.
Then there's the built in dimmer pot! Oh yeah! I like this one a lot! Also check out the hangers! Nice plastic coated wire rope, not too much! Excellent!
And it's all hung. All I have to do is wet a seed, get the warmer and get a growin! This is now a @NextLight grow area with this 420H, their Core and Mega all making the best bud I know of! I have to wet some seeds now, toodles :ciao: .
What day is it? Hump daaaaaaaay! Enjoy everyone!
Dope light have ya fired her up yet to see if it scorches the eyes like the sun? :laugh: but nice I can't wait to see what ya do with it .

What about the T-shirt? Have you got that yet?

I wanna' hear about the T-shirt! :laughtwo:

This second 1 grammer I fired up yesterday had a different draw. A little harder.
I get delta8 vape carts from a couple of different places, and I've noticed that the "thinner" d8 carts don't plug up, but the ones with the "thicker" liquid do start to plug up once they're about half empty.
Not sure what you'd thin your rosin with, so I'm probably no help at all, but I thought it might be worth mentioning....
Sweet new light, Stone!
Let's grow some weed!

I get delta8 vape carts from a couple of different places, and I've noticed that the "thinner" d8 carts don't plug up, but the ones with the "thicker" liquid do start to plug up once they're about half empty.
Not sure what you'd thin your rosin with, so I'm probably no help at all, but I thought it might be worth mentioning....
Sweet new light, Stone!
Let's grow some weed!
Thanks for the lead Carcass! Onward and upward!

AWAY TEAM CUT DOWN IN THE END UPDATE

That does it! I'm done with trimming for a while! I helped my BIL start his harvest today. He raised the lights and had 6 or 8 wires ready to run to hooks he screwed into the walls in the grow room. He gave me the biggest plant there that btw yielded 1151 grams that crunches out to a predicted 10.1 oz! Wowza! My home stinks just right today! MMMMmmmMMMmmm! When it's dry It'll be my first taste grown not in LOS. I have a feeling I won't care by the smell I get now. It's wonderful!
The end.

I love your wooden floor, your exposed brick and your neatness.

Tell Mrs O I’m well impressed.

And your vape things looks yummy too :)
Innit :) That small fireplace looks cozy :circle-of-love:

AWAY TEAM CUT DOWN IN THE END UPDATE

That does it! I'm done with trimming for a while! I helped my BIL start his harvest today. He raised the lights and had 6 or 8 wires ready to run to hooks he screwed into the walls in the grow room. He gave me the biggest plant there that btw yielded 1151 grams that crunches out to a predicted 10.1 oz! Wowza! My home stinks just right today! MMMMmmmMMMmmm! When it's dry It'll be my first taste grown not in LOS. I have a feeling I won't care by the smell I get now. It's wonderful!
The end.

CONGRATS!!! God, those are just gorgeous frost masterpieces. Lovely!

That second bud picture needs to go into the Otter bank for future use in either PHOTM or BOTM!

Innit :) That small fireplace looks cozy :circle-of-love:
Pellet stove. It keeps us nice and cozy.
I bet youve harvested like 2 pounds in the past weeks :laughtwo: once again that nug pile looks sweet!
Close to 3 I'm thinking.
Great going Otter, you are certainly keeping your harvest hand in!
This was a nice bonus harvest!
CONGRATS!!! God, those are just gorgeous frost masterpieces. Lovely!

That second bud picture needs to go into the Otter bank for future use in either PHOTM or BOTM!
He grew em better than I! I can't wait to get into them!

Another beautiful and bountiful harvest Stone!! Auto beauties for sure! I'm curious how often your bike gets used there in the other room or is it more of a display piece:laugh:

Back
Top Bottom