Dos-Si-Dos & Wedding Cake ala Dope Seeds

Well, fluxing is a specific type of training to create a particular shape; two main horizontal branches with side shoots off of them if I understand it right. But not all LST aims for that outcome. For some it's using the ties to move limbs around while still keeping a more natural shape.

So I would say fluxing uses LST, but not all LST is fluxing.
K. Idkt I'm just making more stems for more pot. Lmao

It does look like you're starting off in a Fluxing style Dust.
Idk. Bro. Back like 10 years ago we called it fluxing idk what y'all call it now. We just did it to make more main stems. To get more smoke. Lmao

I love your wooden floor, your exposed brick and your neatness.

Tell Mrs O I’m well impressed.

And your vape things looks yummy too :)
She'll be happy to hear that! She's invested a lot of time getting me to not crap it up at every turn. I'm improving! Yeah first impression on the vape cart is yummy for sure.
What makes you think it's Mrs. O that's doing it?

Maybe it's Mr. O with the neat gene.
That's a kind and sweet thought Azi but I've not that gene :laugh:

@Ispire CART FILLING TEST PART A COMPLETE SUCCESS UPDATE

Good day folks, this cart thing is coming along pretty good! Though I'm not "all in"yet, I'm partially in and sliding down a slope that leads in. I have to be careful to see reality as it is.

I'm thinking every drop of rosin is toked from this cart! The last few seshes started plugged until the pre heat cleared it. Pre heat is the fire button used when toking and to pre heat for 3 seconds. Maybe 5.

That plugged up thing may be battled against by using a .5ml cart. These are 1.0 ml. If half the material goes through the same coils, maybe they won't do that clog thing. I'll have to order some .5's to try.

Anyhow I'm really happy with the progress so far! Taste is wonderful from start to finish. Fin for now!

Yes it is! Good morning! Been driving Miss Daisy(Otter) around today. Got the notice the new light's coming too! WooHoo!
Lmao. I found all equipment and books and crap sponsors gave me back from last time I was growing here on 420 old stuff

@NextLight 420H IN THE HOUSE UPDATE WOOHOO!

Hi all the 420H from the GJOTM came today and it's all I dreamed! I've been smitten with this light for quite a while! What a dream come true to have one in the tent growing our meds! Thanks again to everyone! And thanks to all who work behind the scene here at @420 mag! You who do the actual work around here are tops in my book! :thanks:. It's not every day we find a place where it's comfortable to be.

So, it opened up easy and slid right out.

How beautiful this unit is! There's a few changes from their Core and Mega. Like the power input connection at the light. It's a twist lock! Very nice, I have concerns with the traditional setups I've seen.
Then there's the built in dimmer pot! Oh yeah! I like this one a lot! Also check out the hangers! Nice plastic coated wire rope, not too much! Excellent!
And it's all hung. All I have to do is wet a seed, get the warmer and get a growin! This is now a @NextLight grow area with this 420H, their Core and Mega all making the best bud I know of! I have to wet some seeds now, toodles :ciao: .
What day is it? Hump daaaaaaaay! Enjoy everyone!

:adore:

When you're all in I'm ready to dump the sunk costs on the QWET stuff and start finding some space for a press! And glass syringes. :)
There's the slightly plugged up thing that a smaller cart may fix though It's superficial to me Ms Otter wouldn't be impressed with the 3 or 4 last sessions with this 1 ml one. And a press that you don't have to fight. Meaning one that the pump is either separate or electric/hydraulic. Holding the rig with one hand and pumping with the other is hard for me in my dilapidated shape. It works my neck in a not so good way.

I may have a .5 cart around to try real soon with some wedding cake.

There's the slightly plugged up thing that a smaller cart may fix though It's superficial to me Ms Otter wouldn't be impressed with the 3 or 4 last sessions with this 1 ml one. And a press that you don't have to fight. Meaning one that the pump is either separate or electric/hydraulic. Holding the rig with one hand and pumping with the other is hard for me in my dilapidated shape. It works my neck in a not so good way.

I may have a .5 cart around to try real soon with some wedding cake.
And there's the lost oil. I started with 3 grams and filled 2 one gram carts 3/4 filled and ran out!? That I don't understand. The carts are either larger capacity or I have over a gram of oil somewhere stuck to things. I didn't see it as it was pretty thin however I do get weed eyes and should go back and really look.

@NextLight 420H IN THE HOUSE UPDATE WOOHOO!

Hi all the 420H from the GJOTM came today and it's all I dreamed! I've been smitten with this light for quite a while! What a dream come true to have one in the tent growing our meds! Thanks again to everyone! And thanks to all who work behind the scene here at @420 mag! You who do the actual work around here are tops in my book! :thanks:. It's not every day we find a place where it's comfortable to be.

So, it opened up easy and slid right out.

How beautiful this unit is! There's a few changes from their Core and Mega. Like the power input connection at the light. It's a twist lock! Very nice, I have concerns with the traditional setups I've seen.
Then there's the built in dimmer pot! Oh yeah! I like this one a lot! Also check out the hangers! Nice plastic coated wire rope, not too much! Excellent!
And it's all hung. All I have to do is wet a seed, get the warmer and get a growin! This is now a @NextLight grow area with this 420H, their Core and Mega all making the best bud I know of! I have to wet some seeds now, toodles :ciao: .
What day is it? Hump daaaaaaaay! Enjoy everyone!
Nice light

Back
Top Bottom