Easy vape cartridge method

Mootah

Items needed,
High quality cannabis extract
Organic, steam distilled, food grade terpines
Small glass mixing bowl
Dab tools
Droppers or syringes with a thin enough and long enough tip to fit cartridges, some for the terpines bottles, some for filling the cartridges
Some empty cartridges
Rubber or latex gloves
Indelible marker
Rubbing alcohol( for cleaning up)
Choose terpines by desired results

Place a dab sized piece of cannabis extract into the mixing bowl.
Use droppers to add desired terpines, go easy, it's strong stuff. Use different droppers for each terpine bottle.
Mix with dab tool until dissolved
Use dropper or syringe to fill cartridges.
Use low temp vape pen, high temp vaping is harmful. Mark cartridges so you can tell the difference between them. Make small batches at 1st untill you find a ratio you like.

I like Myrcene for its relaxing effects and D-Lemonine for its mood lifting . Myrcene helps move thc past the blood brain barrier, so take care when using it. Again start light on the amount of terpines, increase as tolerated. Remember to drink some water while vaping.

Medicate and celebrate responsibly.

IMG_20180927_133507_hdr.jpg

Pictures of today's cartridge mix.

I have modified my technique. I now heat up some water. Place the water in a bowl, place extract in a smaller bowl, place in the bigger bowl, conduction melts the wax and makes combining the terp/wax mixture easy, also makes filling the cartridges easier..

I have modified my technique. I now heat up some water. Place the water in a bowl, place extract in a smaller bowl, place in the bigger bowl, conduction melts the wax and makes combining the terp/wax mixture easy, also makes filling the cartridges easier..

I've been doing this for awhile now but I never could get my concentrate to vape good unless I used an emulsifier agent with it. Is that what ur strawberry banana sugar and super tropical glue is? Also what brands have u used? The only brand emulsifier I've tried is the one from a Colorado dispensary called solvent 710 it was ok. Altho I never went so far as to get the nice lil vape carts like u got wit the white tips. I jus had a big vape tank but it would get kinda harsh so lookn to get some new ones. Also have u used linalool I heard it gave the couch lock effect some but it's very spicey like a cinnamon spice of sorts or something like that. But not to crazy about tht flavor and I also got sunset sherbet from delta 9 terpenes so maybe that was jus a bad combo. But how much of the terpenes did u use with how much concentrate?

I've been doing this for awhile now but I never could get my concentrate to vape good unless I used an emulsifier agent with it. Is that what ur strawberry banana sugar and super tropical glue is? Also what brands have u used? The only brand emulsifier I've tried is the one from a Colorado dispensary called solvent 710 it was ok. Altho I never went so far as to get the nice lil vape carts like u got wit the white tips. I jus had a big vape tank but it would get kinda harsh so lookn to get some new ones. Also have u used linalool I heard it gave the couch lock effect some but it's very spicey like a cinnamon spice of sorts or something like that. But not to crazy about tht flavor and I also got sunset sherbet from delta 9 terpenes so maybe that was jus a bad combo. But how much of the terpenes did u use with how much concentrate?
No emulsifier , just a light addition of the terps , barely enough for flavor . The cartridges use a low voltage 510 style battery . Heating the mix and blending it well before syringe use helps give a uniform vape.

Back
Top Bottom