Need some help - First time indoor grow

a true hermi is born that way from the mother to the seed to the seedling to the veg to the flower.

stress can also turn an otherwise normal sensi crop to calyx's containing seeds

if you take a fine look at the male pollen sacks it almost looks like a bunch of bananas then they burst open filling the air with their pollen

Here is one of my photographs. Lemon haze from last year's outdoor grow with a couple other plants one being a heavyweight autoflower. 2.5 months since germination and it's showing this. Is it a hermie? Could it have been pollinated by the auto flower and that being the reason it's sexing now?
420-magazine-mobile541846392.jpg
420-magazine-mobile769696728.jpg

Male I didn't see any hair on that bush, auto are feminized. which could then POSSIBLY hermi but like i said i saw no female parts at all

Can anyone take a look at my plant and tell me if it looks like it's doing ok I really feel bad on this plant because it's a test subject I have never done this before and it's been through so much stress any tips would be great ...

I'm using canna advanced soil
150w led full spectrum
I use tap water that naturally has a ph of about 7.1
And it's in a wardrobe !

I'm 5 weeks into the grow and this is the 4th day of flower now :)

OK. Here's the new girl. She looked good while germinating and sprouting in the rapid rooters. Transplanted her 2 days ago into Canna coir. No nutes but calmagic in the water. 1tsp to a gallon. One of her leaves is starting to curl and it looks like nute burn. What the hell is she doing? Lol.

I'm not familiar with canna coir. I'm guessing it's coco fiber. Dose it have any nutes at all in it?
It is coconut substrate mixed with Perlite. It is completely inert only nutes it will have is what I feed it. Haven't given any nutes yet as she is still young.

I always thought CalMag was a nute. I could be wrong. And not familiar with canna coir either, but generally I was under the impression that the germinated seedling carries enough of it's own nutrients to thrive for a week or so. Again, could be wrong. Someone with more knowledge should step in soon to help you out.
:goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom