Need some help

DANNYBEAN

Not sure what’s going on with my plants don’t know strain or gen all I know is there female So as it starts got them given about 6 weeks ago so I left them be for the first 2 weeks as i got the tent set up right and the plants come along nicely then over the last 2 weeks re potted in bigger pots trimmed them down and pulled a few arms out all good then this week this started to happen check photos will post more soon on feed and ph etc
View album 19587

Not sure what’s going on with my plants don’t know strain or gen all I know is there female So as it starts got them given about 6 weeks ago so I left them be for the first 2 weeks as i got the tent set up right and the plants come along nicely then over the last 2 weeks re potted in bigger pots trimmed them down and pulled a few arms out all good then this week this started to happen check photos will post more soon on feed and ph etc
View album 19587

First thing I would do is check ph. I had plant looking a bit like that with yellowing and curled leaves. It was because of too high ph of soil. It was 8! Hopefully I bought a ph meter that could test the soil ph. So then I had to water with adjusted phdown'ed solution @4. It was necessary to bring it back to around 6.2. One week later they had fully recovered.

Also looks like it's not getting any light is there other plants blocking it looks real light in color on lower part
Need more info but you have a few problems

NOt completely sure but looks like there lacking nitrogen. depending on where your located try to fine some PINE NEEDLE'S
boil them for about 30-45 minutes make as much as possible, add earth casting to the bottom of the jug you intend to use.

From there you poor the "water" that the pine needles, were soaking into the jug; let it set to room temp and add this to your plants between watering cylces, preferably 2-3 times. This should help overall and try to not use Tap water. rain water is what I use; I have a bin outside that filter debirs out giving fresh water for all of my plants.
hopefully this them girls they look really discolorated and droopy.

Please tell me what kind of nutrients you use, the average temperature at night- and daytime, your pH, what kind of soil / coco / whatever, and humidity. Also, did you flush it? I feel like you've locked out the nutrient-intake, you may have formed some kind of salts in the soil, which lock out nutrient-intake, as I had the same problem once. I also feel like the temperature itself may be a problem there.

If flushing didn't help, you might want to re-check your usage of nutrients. I see clawing, yellowing, and also some redness. The redness may appear from cold temperatures, clawing could be too much N, but also not. There are many reasons for this kind of problem. The yellowing could be the nutrient-lockout.

We need more details first, otherrwise there ain't much to help you out.

Make sure you run a 12/12 cycle, however I'm using 10night/14day. if humidity to low, which could cause freezing(stunt growth). If this isn't the problem, try checking your soil by using the 6 inch finger test. hopefully the soil moist and you can rule that out.
THe pine needle tea and earth castings help strengthen plant cell; helps fight off cold wether and other problems a grower might run into. So either way i recommend you do this, it well help spending less time around them girls.

Sorry everyone for the long delay totally forgot to reply and yes problem solved bad ferts seemed to be the problem 3 out of 4 seem to be ok now nice new growth coming back strong thanks for all the reply’s gonna let this grow run as is will have a new journal coming towards the end of the year just never started a journal with this one thanks all

View album 19587
Feeding them would have helped,but they look almost dead.

Back
Top Bottom