Need some serious help

Just on my mobile app I put a pic in my gallery if you go check it out not sure I might have to take some better pics or get a computer

20171020_211211.jpg

View image in gallery

I have 1000 watt led light and some fresh soil and new pots and a fan and a humidifier right now I have some golden tree plant food and sticky buds plant food what elsedo I need

Okay few questions, autoflower or no? Where is your set up, how far away is the light from the plants? What do you need help with?

Take a side shot of the babies, they look a little stretched.

I have 1000 watt led light and some fresh soil and new pots and a fan and a humidifier right now I have some golden tree plant food and sticky buds plant food what elsedo I need

You don't need any of that right now my friend, plant food wise. They are still babies. Wait till your third set of feeders before you feed nutes. Are they autoflower? Temperature of the room? RH?

The temp is usally 60.f between 60.f and the humid is usally 65 or higher and the light is hanging about a foot away and I haven't been feeding them yet just have it ready for when I need it and they are not auto flower they are regular

They are in a plastic she'd box I built not the biggest but it has room for about 10 lovely ladies waiting to blossom in there
What is it you are worried about? I'm happy to help but my opinion is they don't currently need any help. Are you growing in soil? Just because they are tall doesn't necessarily mean they stretched. If you plant seeds deeper or shallower it is a common occurrence. When they need a transplant just bury the stem up to the point you desire. The stem being in a dark moist dirt will trigger a response and will sprout more roots ( similar to how a clone would).

Okay thank you for letting me know I had two other ones they were getting big had them for two months and I need to let them go sadly I didn't have everything I had now for them and I was kinda using them to learn more I checked out your journal and it's very nice if I need any information in the long run I'll be sure to send you a msg if that's okay

Certianly you can post here my journal or pm. I'm subbed to this thread now so feel free to post any questions or updates

Back
Top Bottom