Need to choose between turnkey type grow cabinet - please help.

Hi everyone at 420mag. I live in a medical marijuana state and have a valid mmj card. I am tired of having to purchase my meds through dealers or dispensaries...it's too expensive and you never really know what you are getting or how it was grown. I have a long laundry list of health problems with chronic pain being first and foremost. I have had over 40 surgeries including a kidney transplant and have multiple autoimmune-type diseases. I am disabled and have little to no diy-type skills, but I really want to grow. Therefore, I would like to purchase an all inclusive type of turnkey grow cabinet.

I have been looking online for awhile now and have narrowed down my choices to three:

1) from growboxusa: the LED Fullback with cloning chamber

2) from the hydroponics group: the LED Bud Buddy

3) from supercloset: the LED Deluxe 3.0

Do any of you have any experience with any of the above cabinets? If so, I would really appreciate your opinions of any or all of them. Good or bad, either way I would like to know. :thanks:

Considering your limited ability to reach I'd reduce your choices down to 2 and 3 of those you selected, 1 is very nice but the height and adjustable shelf might not be of much use to you.

On a side note you might want to focus your research on a fully hydroponic method of growing, draining and filling can be accomplished with hoses and pumps without much strength or mobility required.

As for your multi quote question, click the "+ button in the lower right of any number of comments you wish to address minus the last one which you will click the " reply with quote tab; that will bring up the reply box pre filled with the quotes ready for you to reply.

DRM Ranch

Considering your limited ability to reach I'd reduce your choices down to 2 and 3 of those you selected, 1 is very nice but the height and adjustable shelf might not be of much use to you.

On a side note you might want to focus your research on a fully hydroponic method of growing, draining and filling can be accomplished with hoses and pumps without much strength or mobility required.

As for your multi quote question, click the "+ button in the lower right of any number of comments you wish to address minus the last one which you will click the " reply with quote tab; that will bring up the reply box pre filled with the quotes ready for you to reply.

DRM Ranch

Thank you DRM Ranch for your response and answer to my multi-quote question. I have decided upon focusing on hydroponic growing, as I feel that lugging around big bags of soil or soil-less medium(s) would definitely be too much for me. I realize that water can be very heavy also, but it's easily reduced to manageable quantities and does not require the trip to a garden center for those big bags of medium.

Yes water is heavy, some 8+ lbs per gallon.

There are quite a few fully hydroponic grow kits out there, from small and simple to large and complex.

Just how totally free of media they all are is a bit beyond my knowledge, I do know some are reliant on a small measure of media simply to provide the plant support, not all are though.

My mother runs a fully aquaponics system for growing a variety of vegetables. That's rather involved and requires a fairly high bit of crafty type work. In any case she is 100% substrate free so I know the potential is there.

DRM Ranch

Back
Top Bottom